Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Scouting for Girls, The Beat to headline Dartford Festival
Scouting for Girls lead an impressive bill at this year’s Dartford Festival (July 19 and 20).
The band, whose hits include She’s So Lovely and Elvis Ain’t Dead, have headlined shows at Wembley Arena and this summer played British Summer Time at Hyde Park and the Hop Farm Music Festival.
They will play the main stage on the second day of the weekend festival, Sunday (July 20).
Later on Sunday, 2-tone band The Beat – famous for hits like Mirror in the Bathroom and Too Nice to Talk to – will perform their blend of ska, pop, reggae and punk.
Saturday’s headliner is 17-year-old Luke Friend, who finished third in the X Factor last year.
Go to dartford.gov.uk/festival
- Beckenham singer Kit Rice's Nonsense is fans' summer jam
- Beckenham pub to host free three day live music festival
- Plumstead's Lee Ryan releasing single with indie band Rubylux
- The Black Keys to play Greenwich
- Countdown to Greenwich Music Time featuring Jools Holland, Russell Watson and Goldfrapp