Residents of Bromley could be scrambling for free theatre tickets by the end of the week after a new Twitter group announced its first event in the borough.
User @hiddenticketsuk tweeted for the first time yesterday (July 6) to let the world know its plans to leave the prizes around town on Thursday (July 10).
Last month the charitable fad of leaving mysterious treats for others to find, which originally started in the US, swept London after an unknown individual put £20 around the capital.
It is unclear whether the @hiddenticketsuk move is really going ahead, but if it is it seems it could be the doing of Bromley's Churchill Theatre.
- Tributes paid to hero police officer killed in London terrorist attack
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack
- Westminster terror attack as it happened: Four people dead after car hits pedestrians, police officer stabbed and attacker shot
- Westminster terror attack: Killed police officer named as Keith Palmer
- Prime Minister condemns ‘sick and depraved’ terrorist attack