Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Free theatre tickets to be left around Bromley for residents to find
Residents of Bromley could be scrambling for free theatre tickets by the end of the week after a new Twitter group announced its first event in the borough.
User @hiddenticketsuk tweeted for the first time yesterday (July 6) to let the world know its plans to leave the prizes around town on Thursday (July 10).
Last month the charitable fad of leaving mysterious treats for others to find, which originally started in the US, swept London after an unknown individual put £20 around the capital.
It is unclear whether the @hiddenticketsuk move is really going ahead, but if it is it seems it could be the doing of Bromley's Churchill Theatre.
- WIN! Tickets to Denise Van Outen's one-woman show in the West End
- MP Teresa Pearce's 'heart goes out to family of boy killed on Thamesmead road'
- Bromley a cappella group to host candlelit vigil to mark First World War centenary
- Buster the Staffie is Battersea Dogs Home's longest-staying Kent resident - can you give a home?
- Pet of the Day: Benson the big softie