Residents of Bromley could be scrambling for free theatre tickets by the end of the week after a new Twitter group announced its first event in the borough.
User @hiddenticketsuk tweeted for the first time yesterday (July 6) to let the world know its plans to leave the prizes around town on Thursday (July 10).
Last month the charitable fad of leaving mysterious treats for others to find, which originally started in the US, swept London after an unknown individual put £20 around the capital.
It is unclear whether the @hiddenticketsuk move is really going ahead, but if it is it seems it could be the doing of Bromley's Churchill Theatre.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London