Residents of Bromley could be scrambling for free theatre tickets by the end of the week after a new Twitter group announced its first event in the borough.
User @hiddenticketsuk tweeted for the first time yesterday (July 6) to let the world know its plans to leave the prizes around town on Thursday (July 10).
Last month the charitable fad of leaving mysterious treats for others to find, which originally started in the US, swept London after an unknown individual put £20 around the capital.
It is unclear whether the @hiddenticketsuk move is really going ahead, but if it is it seems it could be the doing of Bromley's Churchill Theatre.
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- Live: London elections 2016 - Assembly results coming in ahead of finding out who new Mayor will be
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- UPDATE: Road closures in place as firefighters battle Bromley fire
- GALLERY: Fireworks light up Greenwich for London's largest cruise ship christening after journey from Gravesend