Residents of Bromley could be scrambling for free theatre tickets by the end of the week after a new Twitter group announced its first event in the borough.
User @hiddenticketsuk tweeted for the first time yesterday (July 6) to let the world know its plans to leave the prizes around town on Thursday (July 10).
Last month the charitable fad of leaving mysterious treats for others to find, which originally started in the US, swept London after an unknown individual put £20 around the capital.
It is unclear whether the @hiddenticketsuk move is really going ahead, but if it is it seems it could be the doing of Bromley's Churchill Theatre.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine