An area of Beckenham is said to be harbouring over 50 Jedi Knights.
According to Bromley police's Safer Neighbourhoods team, a census last week (July 2) found 54 are currently living in the ward.
Sergeant Gareth Starr tweeted about the intriguing findings after conducting a profile of residents.
I am completing a ward profile document for Copers Cope #Beckenham. Apparently 54 of our residents are Jedi Knights according to the Census!— Sgt Gareth Starr (@MPSBeckenhamSgt) July 2, 2014
The Jedi are spiritual organisation created in the fictional Star Wars universe for the famous movie franchise. It has a well-known cult following and has inspired a religion in the real world called Jediism.
Although quite odd, it is not actually uncommon to find Jedi Knights living amongst quite English communities.
In 2001 a widespread movement saw increasing numbers record themselves as Jedi and in England and Wales at the time around 390,00 people stated it was their belief, making it the fourth largest reported religion in the country.
- Stat Chat: Most people say their pet is equally or more important than family
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie
- PICTURED: Dying friend’s last wish inspires Orpington man to shed 146lbs
- Swanley man who was 'heavily involved in criminal dealings' jailed
- Cat dead in Mottingham after being shot in the neck