A man who died after collapsing in a Bromley hotel was reportedly snorting cocaine while in the company of a prostitute shortly before his death.
Kee Chung, 60, of Manor Road, Chislehurst, collapsed in Travelodge, London Road, on Friday June 27.
His death is currently unexplained.
Police were called at around 10.45pm to a south London hospital after Mr Chung, who had been admitted to A&E that night, had died.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) had been called earlier that night to reports a man had collapsed in the Travelodge.
A special post-mortem examination was carried out at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) but a cause of death has yet to be established.
A 38-year-old woman was arrested in connection with the investigation and bailed to appear at a south London police station in mid-September.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?