Man who died after collapse at Bromley Travelodge was 'snorting cocaine in company of prostitute' (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Chislehurst man who died after collapse at Bromley Travelodge was 'snorting cocaine in company of prostitute'
A man who died after collapsing in a Bromley hotel was reportedly snorting cocaine while in the company of a prostitute shortly before his death.
Kee Chung, 60, of Manor Road, Chislehurst, collapsed in Travelodge, London Road, on Friday June 27.
His death is currently unexplained.
Police were called at around 10.45pm to a south London hospital after Mr Chung, who had been admitted to A&E that night, had died.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) had been called earlier that night to reports a man had collapsed in the Travelodge.
A special post-mortem examination was carried out at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) but a cause of death has yet to be established.
A 38-year-old woman was arrested in connection with the investigation and bailed to appear at a south London police station in mid-September.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel