A man who died after collapsing in a Bromley hotel was reportedly snorting cocaine while in the company of a prostitute shortly before his death.
Kee Chung, 60, of Manor Road, Chislehurst, collapsed in Travelodge, London Road, on Friday June 27.
His death is currently unexplained.
Police were called at around 10.45pm to a south London hospital after Mr Chung, who had been admitted to A&E that night, had died.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) had been called earlier that night to reports a man had collapsed in the Travelodge.
A special post-mortem examination was carried out at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) but a cause of death has yet to be established.
A 38-year-old woman was arrested in connection with the investigation and bailed to appear at a south London police station in mid-September.
- Bromley to trial MET community campaign as crack house found in Penge
- Two-and-a-half year out of date bovril being sold in Bexleyheath Asda
- 83-year-old Erith woman waits over an hour for ambulance after fall left her bleeding from eye
- Kent police commissioner Ann Barnes criticises PM's gun policy
- Designers commemorate ship return with stamp design in preparation for Greenwich Regatta