A man who died after collapsing in a Bromley hotel was reportedly snorting cocaine while in the company of a prostitute shortly before his death.
Kee Chung, 60, of Manor Road, Chislehurst, collapsed in Travelodge, London Road, on Friday June 27.
His death is currently unexplained.
Police were called at around 10.45pm to a south London hospital after Mr Chung, who had been admitted to A&E that night, had died.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) had been called earlier that night to reports a man had collapsed in the Travelodge.
A special post-mortem examination was carried out at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) but a cause of death has yet to be established.
A 38-year-old woman was arrested in connection with the investigation and bailed to appear at a south London police station in mid-September.
- Family of murdered Ben Fasina: 'We forgive his killers but want change in Thamesmead'
- Funding arrives for heavy horses to help conserve ancient West Wickham woodland
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- Sydenham community celebrates Black History Month
- Former Penge woman admits £3,000 benefit fraud