A Downham woman caught on camera dumping waste in St Paul’s Cray has been ordered to pay £620.
Samantha Weller, of Ballamore Road, was fined £100 and ordered to pay £500 and a £20 victim surcharge at Bromley Magistrates' Court last month.
Last September, Bromley Council's CCTV camera caught Weller and anther woman unloading and dumping waste from the clearance of a house next to the council's recycle bins in Cotmandene Crescent car park.
Executive member for public protection and safety Councillor Tim Stevens said: "Local residents, through their local councillors, requested CCTV at the Cotmandene Crescent car park to help combat regular dumping of rubbish there.
"I am pleased that council officers are able to bring people to account for their actions and hope this will send out a strong message that will help keep the car park clear of inappropriately dumped rubbish."
- 'No evidence' of wrong way drivers on 'deadly' Downham road
- Education secretary cements a 'brick of aspiration' into Bexley's first free school
- PICTURED: Belvedere great-grandmother brings in 100th birthday in style at The Leather Bottle
- Crackdown operation identifies robbery as most dominant Lewisham crime
- Bexley unemployment figures drop by half over four years