A Downham woman caught on camera dumping waste in St Paul’s Cray has been ordered to pay £620.
Samantha Weller, of Ballamore Road, was fined £100 and ordered to pay £500 and a £20 victim surcharge at Bromley Magistrates' Court last month.
Last September, Bromley Council's CCTV camera caught Weller and anther woman unloading and dumping waste from the clearance of a house next to the council's recycle bins in Cotmandene Crescent car park.
Executive member for public protection and safety Councillor Tim Stevens said: "Local residents, through their local councillors, requested CCTV at the Cotmandene Crescent car park to help combat regular dumping of rubbish there.
"I am pleased that council officers are able to bring people to account for their actions and hope this will send out a strong message that will help keep the car park clear of inappropriately dumped rubbish."
- UPDATED: 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- 'He's exceptional': Woolwich parents fork out £15k a year to launch eight-year-old son into superstardom
- WATCH: Police raid cannabis factory in Welling
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween
- Man on the run after attempted robbery at Swanley supermarket