Greenwich police are appealing for help to trace a man in connection with a Blackheath theft allegation.
Detectives want to speak to Stephen Riddall, 37, in relation to the alleged theft which took place on September 3 last year.
Detective Constable Scott Albert said: “We are keen to trace Riddall or speak with anyone who knows his whereabouts or contact details.”
Anyone with information should call police on 020 3276 0753 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Police want information after two indecent exposures in the same road in Bexley
- Developers criticised for advertising showing "only white faces"
- 5 Thoughts: The Greeks, the blue fox and flying our flag upside-down
- Sidcup library to close for three weeks for improvement
- Thamesmead woman threatened with 'knife' by hooded man