Greenwich police are appealing for help to trace a man in connection with a Blackheath theft allegation.
Detectives want to speak to Stephen Riddall, 37, in relation to the alleged theft which took place on September 3 last year.
Detective Constable Scott Albert said: “We are keen to trace Riddall or speak with anyone who knows his whereabouts or contact details.”
Anyone with information should call police on 020 3276 0753 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Dartford man jailed for throwing corrosive liquid at good Samaritan breaking up fight
- VIDEO: Burglars steal from Erith care home
- Grandmother criticises 'lack of security' at shopping centre after pickpocket snatches precious grandchildren photos
- Plumstead man who admitted one-punch manslaughter of banker cleared of murder
- UPDATE: Delays at Beckenham Junction following electrical failure