A 'Village Card' has been launched for Chilsehurst, Petts Wood, and Bickley to help the community thrive.
The scheme was set up to boost the local economy by attracting new customers and keeping shoppers in the area.
Smaller high streets in towns and villages have been facing a constant battle against larger outlets and consumers opting to shop online in recent times.
The loyalty card, introduced by Chislehurst, Petts Wood & Bickley Village News, allows local residents to receive discounts and special offers from participating shops and businesses.
More info here.
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Fire breaks out in Tesco Express, Welling
- Man rescued from Woolwich flat fire
- UPDATE: Man rushed to hospital after car flips over on the A2 near Darenth
- Biggin Hill mum delivers presents to local children's hospices