A 'Village Card' has been launched for Chilsehurst, Petts Wood, and Bickley to help the community thrive.
The scheme was set up to boost the local economy by attracting new customers and keeping shoppers in the area.
Smaller high streets in towns and villages have been facing a constant battle against larger outlets and consumers opting to shop online in recent times.
The loyalty card, introduced by Chislehurst, Petts Wood & Bickley Village News, allows local residents to receive discounts and special offers from participating shops and businesses.
More info here.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent