A 'Village Card' has been launched for Chilsehurst, Petts Wood, and Bickley to help the community thrive.
The scheme was set up to boost the local economy by attracting new customers and keeping shoppers in the area.
Smaller high streets in towns and villages have been facing a constant battle against larger outlets and consumers opting to shop online in recent times.
The loyalty card, introduced by Chislehurst, Petts Wood & Bickley Village News, allows local residents to receive discounts and special offers from participating shops and businesses.
More info here.
- Ice (dancers) forecast for Dartford's Orchard Theatre in May
- PICTURED: King's Troop ready for royal baby arrival after Charlton Park inspection
- Keston boxing champ David Haye allegedly arrested over fraud
- Do you know these men? Police appeal after 17-year-old boy's jacket is robbed outside Bexleyheath McDonald's
- Bexleyheath police officer who 'tipped off his son spotted on CCTV near Sidcup mugging' sacked