Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Pet of the Day: Oddball the snoring, farting and dribbling British bulldog
6:30am Monday 7th July 2014 in News
Congratulations to British bulldog Oddball who is today’s Pet of the Day.
The two-year-old was nominated by Chloe Stevens from Gravesend.
Oddball’s likes are snoring, farting and dribbling, but he doesn’t like sleeping in his own bed.
What makes your pet so special? Oddball is special as he is just like a human, he argues back when he's been naughty but is so loveable!
- Pet of the Day: Winnie likes to get her own way
- Pet of the Day: Chloe loves to spread joy
- PICTURES: Staff at Biggin Hill farm have sleepover with animals
- Pet of the Day: It's Pixie the very pink pug pup
- Woman describes 'killing machine' bull terrier attack in Beckenham park
Comments are closed on this article.