Congratulations to British bulldog Oddball who is today’s Pet of the Day.
The two-year-old was nominated by Chloe Stevens from Gravesend.
Oddball’s likes are snoring, farting and dribbling, but he doesn’t like sleeping in his own bed.
What makes your pet so special? Oddball is special as he is just like a human, he argues back when he's been naughty but is so loveable!
- Pet owners warned to watch out for poisonous plants in Chelsea Flower Show week
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)
- Pet of the Week: Freddie Krueger has a soft side
- **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** Deadly disease threatens healthy dogs across London and Kent
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality