Congratulations to British bulldog Oddball who is today’s Pet of the Day.
The two-year-old was nominated by Chloe Stevens from Gravesend.
Oddball’s likes are snoring, farting and dribbling, but he doesn’t like sleeping in his own bed.
What makes your pet so special? Oddball is special as he is just like a human, he argues back when he's been naughty but is so loveable!
- PICTURES: Hairless pups found abandoned in Biggin Hill car park find new homes
- Pet of the Day: Dave the bug provides lots of home comfort
- Pet of the Day: Charlie the Staffie is not a fan of thunder
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Bromley man's desperate plea after beloved parrot goes missing