A Ladywell shop has teamed up with an artist and stationery designer from Lewisham to create this unique window display to mark the end of term and the summer holidays.
Rebecca Cahill Roots, of Betty Etiquette, has designed with Slater and King’s window, and credits the shop for nurturing her fledgling career.
She said: “It can be really hard in your first few years of setting up a business but I have had real support from my local community and Jason has been fantastic, giving me advice and becoming one of the first stockists of my work.
“He organised a Christmas market last year and encouraged me to have a stall and this experience gave me the confidence to go on and launch Betty Etiquette my new stationery brand.”
The window display has an end of term summer feel with present ideas for teachers and summer treats. All the illustrations are hand drawn and the wallpaper is hand printed.
The pictures below show how the display took shape:
- 5 reasons to go out this week: huge comedy stars, theatre premieres and more
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more
- PICTURED: Youtube fashion blogger Fleur De Force meets fans at Bluewater
- Keetch family take top spot in News Shopper Treasure Hunt
- Less than 24 hours to go...win great prizes at News Shopper Treasure Hunt in Petts Wood