A Ladywell shop has teamed up with an artist and stationery designer from Lewisham to create this unique window display to mark the end of term and the summer holidays.
Rebecca Cahill Roots, of Betty Etiquette, has designed with Slater and King’s window, and credits the shop for nurturing her fledgling career.
She said: “It can be really hard in your first few years of setting up a business but I have had real support from my local community and Jason has been fantastic, giving me advice and becoming one of the first stockists of my work.
“He organised a Christmas market last year and encouraged me to have a stall and this experience gave me the confidence to go on and launch Betty Etiquette my new stationery brand.”
The window display has an end of term summer feel with present ideas for teachers and summer treats. All the illustrations are hand drawn and the wallpaper is hand printed.
The pictures below show how the display took shape:
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival