The Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) is set to hold the biggest public event in its history.
On Sunday (July 6) more than 150 staff and volunteers will offer advice, health checks, and further information as the hospital looks to better connect with the local community.
Professionals from over 40 departments, such as cardiology, radiology, and specialist baby care have come together to stage the showcase.
The NHS is under constant scrutiny at the moment and the public is becoming more aware of services and how they are run.
Consultant radiologist Dr Mona Sriharan is hoping the open day will give Bromley residents a clearer understanding of PRUH.
She said: “I really hope that our local community will support the Open Day by coming to see the work we do at the hospital and meeting some of the staff involved in delivering care.”
Emergency service teams will also be on hand – giving people a chance to meet them in less stressful circumstances.
The event will run from 11am to 3.30pm in the hospital car park.
- PICTURED: Lewisham Police's 'Wanted Wednesday'
- Home-made lemonade melts Brockley hearts in summer sun
- Bromley pop star Pixie Lott named 11th celebrity on Strictly Come Dancing 2014
- 5 things to see and do in...Locksbottom
- Travellers move into Beckenham cinema car park