A woman has been arrested after a man collapsed in Travelodge, Bromley, last Friday (June 27) and later died.
The man has been formally identified as Kee Chung, 60, of Manor Road, Chislehurst.
His death is currently unexplained.
A police spokesman said: "Police were called at approximately 10.45pm on Friday (June 27) to a south London hospital after a man, who had been admitted to A&E that night, had died.
"London Ambulance Service had been called to a hotel in London Road, Bromley earlier that night to reports that a man had collapsed.
"A special post-mortem examination was carried out on Saturday (June 28) at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) but a cause of death has yet to be established.
"We are now awaiting toxicology results.
"A 38-year-old woman has been arrested in connection with the investigation and has been bailed to a south London police station in mid-September pending further enquiries."
Did you know Kee Chung? Send your tributes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- STRIKES: Southern rail, Waterloo & City and Central line facing disruption this week
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Don't name streets after people in case they are paedophiles, councils told
- Stephen Lawrence killer to sue the government for £10,000 compensation