New Cross will host one of the capital’s largest model railway competitions and a real ale show in venues opposite each other, with one ticket for both.
New Cross Chapel will be home to 22 scenic model railways as well as a female Morris dancing team and food and drink.
The London Theatre in New Cross will be serving 16 ales at its bottled ale festival. Advanced tickets cost £5. Go to modelrailwayexhibition.com or call 020 86941888.
- 5 things to see and do in...Orpington
- Continental market to return to Bromley
- VIDEO: Stars design bears for London-wide Paddington Trail
- New celeb-endorsed festival coming to Penge
- 14 things to see and do this week (and next) in south east London and north Kent