Sisters from Chislehurst, who were once widely recognised as Britain’s leading twin act, are preparing to launch their memoirs.
Peggie and Mollie Bensaid will mark the release of All The World’s A Stage with a signing and Q and A at The Churchill Theatre in Bromley on Wednesday, July 9, from 2pm to 4pm.
The sisters, now in their 90s, appeared in pantomime at the then-New Theatre, Bromley in 1936/7, aged 14.
In their 70 years in showbusiness, they worked with Laurel and Hardy, Shirley Bassey and Tommy Cooper.
The launch will also feature a performance from barber shop choir The Kentones.
- 6 virtually unrecognisable old football grounds including Woolwich Arsenal and Crystal Palace
- PICTURED: McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater
- Meet McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater next week
- Strictly adventurer Steve Backshall and Wimpy Kid author to sign books at Bluewater
- PICTURED: Youtube star Zoella meets fans at Bluewater signing