Sisters from Chislehurst, who were once widely recognised as Britain’s leading twin act, are preparing to launch their memoirs.
Peggie and Mollie Bensaid will mark the release of All The World’s A Stage with a signing and Q and A at The Churchill Theatre in Bromley on Wednesday, July 9, from 2pm to 4pm.
The sisters, now in their 90s, appeared in pantomime at the then-New Theatre, Bromley in 1936/7, aged 14.
In their 70 years in showbusiness, they worked with Laurel and Hardy, Shirley Bassey and Tommy Cooper.
The launch will also feature a performance from barber shop choir The Kentones.
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- PICTURES: Meopham face painting genius releases her own ‘how to’ book
- Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison to meet fans at Bluewater book signing
- Hay Literature and Arts Festival authors are heading to Dulwich
- PICTURED: Geordie Shore beauty Holly Hagan meets fans in Bexleyheath as she celebrates 3st super slim down