Sisters from Chislehurst, who were once widely recognised as Britain’s leading twin act, are preparing to launch their memoirs.
Peggie and Mollie Bensaid will mark the release of All The World’s A Stage with a signing and Q and A at The Churchill Theatre in Bromley on Wednesday, July 9, from 2pm to 4pm.
The sisters, now in their 90s, appeared in pantomime at the then-New Theatre, Bromley in 1936/7, aged 14.
In their 70 years in showbusiness, they worked with Laurel and Hardy, Shirley Bassey and Tommy Cooper.
The launch will also feature a performance from barber shop choir The Kentones.
- Interview: Zom-B author Darren Shan talks to Vibe ahead of Bromley signing
- Strictly Come Dancing's Len Goodman to sign new book at Bluewater
- Bromley-born author Victoria Hislop: 'I'm sceptical about women writers getting fewer prizes'
- Bromley-born writer Victoria Hislop does book signing at intu Bromley
- Poet and performer Patience Agbabi reveals how she's Telling Tales on Gravesend