Sisters from Chislehurst, who were once widely recognised as Britain’s leading twin act, are preparing to launch their memoirs.
Peggie and Mollie Bensaid will mark the release of All The World’s A Stage with a signing and Q and A at The Churchill Theatre in Bromley on Wednesday, July 9, from 2pm to 4pm.
The sisters, now in their 90s, appeared in pantomime at the then-New Theatre, Bromley in 1936/7, aged 14.
In their 70 years in showbusiness, they worked with Laurel and Hardy, Shirley Bassey and Tommy Cooper.
The launch will also feature a performance from barber shop choir The Kentones.
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide
- PICTURED: Youtube star Alfie Deyes meets fans in Kent
- Calum Best to sign new book about relationship with footballer dad George at Bluewater
- Book swap event to get locals reading
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival