Sisters from Chislehurst, who were once widely recognised as Britain’s leading twin act, are preparing to launch their memoirs.
Peggie and Mollie Bensaid will mark the release of All The World’s A Stage with a signing and Q and A at The Churchill Theatre in Bromley on Wednesday, July 9, from 2pm to 4pm.
The sisters, now in their 90s, appeared in pantomime at the then-New Theatre, Bromley in 1936/7, aged 14.
In their 70 years in showbusiness, they worked with Laurel and Hardy, Shirley Bassey and Tommy Cooper.
The launch will also feature a performance from barber shop choir The Kentones.
- Stat Chat: Top 10 items on Christmas gift wish-lists
- Bickley author breaks Hollywood
- Ali Smith bags £10,000 Goldsmiths Prize for How to be Both
- Review: Hearth Festival at Gladstone's Library
- PICTURED: Exclusive snaps of Strictly's Len Goodman in his dancing days ahead of Bluewater signing