The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- PICTURED: Avenue Q bears wreak havoc in Dartford
- Paws for thought: Dogs audition for role in Oliver in Dartford
- School pupils create unique Mozart interpretation for Blackheath show
- 7 unmissable shows at Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- CBeebies' Justin Fletcher lends voice to Croydon kids' show