The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Unusual French farce opens in Erith tonight
- Greenwich Theatre takes on West End and Broadway theatres for awards
- Comedy cabaret trio Fascinating Aida head for Dartford's Orchard Theatre
- Sir Derek Jacobi speaks at Bromley Little Theatre Gala evening