VIDEO: Dartford’s Mick Jagger 'dismisses' Monty Python Greenwich reunion as 'bunch of wrinkly old men' (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
VIDEO: Dartford’s Mick Jagger 'dismisses' Monty Python Greenwich reunion as 'bunch of wrinkly old men'
Updated 3:51pm Tuesday 1st July 2014 in News
The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- Irish dancers take to Dartford High Street
- South east London and north Kent ballet youngsters picked for major Bromley show
- Greenwich Comedy Festival to return with big names and new home
- Kent choir to join Brit winner Blake on stage in Dartford
- Free theatre tickets to be left around Bromley for residents to find