The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- The First Hippo on the Moon by David Walliams comes to Bromley
- Laugh out loud at Jody Kamali's Beckenham and Petts Wood Comedy Cabarets
- Wonderland starring Naomi Morris comes to Churchill Theatre in Bromley
- Charlie Condo and Victoria Yeates star in The Crucible at Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley