The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- REVIEW: Miracle on 34th Street at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance
- Comedian Russell Peters headed for Greenwich
- TOWIE's Mark Wright, Caroline Flack and more join Strictly Live tour
- 'I'm going to be absolutely cacking it': Jason Manford on starring in The Producers in Bromley