Night buses from Penge and Crystal Palace through Forest Hill are among the worst in London, according to research.
The N176 from Penge to Tottenham Court Road Station came in at number seven in the top ten most unfavourable routes.
The N63 meanwhile, which runs from Crystal Palace to King’s Cross Station, is listed in eighth place.
A London paper reported the unpopular journeys are down to drunken behaviour, shouting, bad smells, and fights.
The survey was conducted by taxi company Kabbee, which asked 500 night bus users their thoughts on 25 different routes.
The worst service was found to be the N262, which runs from Stratford to Beckford.
Mike Weston, Transport for London's director of buses, said: “London has the most extensive night bus service in the world which supports the life and culture of this vibrant 24-hour city.
"Night bus services carry more than 42 million passengers every year and demand for services has tripled since 1999 – which is testament to their popularity.
"Almost half of the passengers who travel on night bus routes are going to or returning from work and, with many other travel options closing down overnight for essential maintenance, the network comes into its own – driving the city’s economy at all hours.”
- Woman arrested over alleged attempted abduction at Gravesend school
- 5 things to see and do in...Orpington
- Family-run Orpington furniture store to feature on Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover
- VIDEO: Cute 4-year-old girl fluffs nursery rhyme adorably - then gets it right for us
- Teenage boy fixated with TV serial killer Dexter jailed for murder of West Wickham girl