The summer of sport is in full swing, Andy Murray’s form is ace and Wimbledon fever is taking over the nation.
What better way to enjoy a match than with a delicious cocktail.
The guys at uk.thebar.com have created the Game, Set and Match, which combines fresh strawberries, vanilla, cranberry and Vodka.
Game, Set & Match
50ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
5 piece(s) Strawberries
20ml Vanilla Syrup
150ml Cranberry Juice
How to make:
1. Place strawberries in a glass
a. Press down with a muddle on 3 strawberries to extract the juice and the flavour
3. Add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka and vanilla syrup to the glass
4. Add crushed ice and stir
5. Top up with cranberry juice
6. Garnish with strawberries
For more inspiration head to uk.thebar.com. With hundreds of recipes to choose from, there’s something to suit everyone’s tastes. Search by ingredient or spirits for recommendations for the perfect celebration cocktail.
- This old horsebox has been converted into a prosecco bar and it’s coming to Bromley
- 9 KFC outlets in south-east London now deliver straight to your door
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa
- Wetherspoons has put an end to the pain of queueing at the bar to order drinks
- Trying to convert seafood heathens with a meal at Loch Fyne in Bluewater - did it work?