The summer of sport is in full swing, Andy Murray’s form is ace and Wimbledon fever is taking over the nation.
What better way to enjoy a match than with a delicious cocktail.
The guys at uk.thebar.com have created the Game, Set and Match, which combines fresh strawberries, vanilla, cranberry and Vodka.
Game, Set & Match
50ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
5 piece(s) Strawberries
20ml Vanilla Syrup
150ml Cranberry Juice
How to make:
1. Place strawberries in a glass
a. Press down with a muddle on 3 strawberries to extract the juice and the flavour
3. Add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka and vanilla syrup to the glass
4. Add crushed ice and stir
5. Top up with cranberry juice
6. Garnish with strawberries
For more inspiration head to uk.thebar.com. With hundreds of recipes to choose from, there’s something to suit everyone’s tastes. Search by ingredient or spirits for recommendations for the perfect celebration cocktail.
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Tell us your favourite place to get a curry in south-east London and north Kent
- This Bromley schoolboy's fiery chicken recipe is now on the menu at a High Street restaurant
- Nando’s opening in Orpington town centre