Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Serve up this Wimbledon-inspired cocktail this tennis season
11:25am Tuesday 1st July 2014 in News
The summer of sport is in full swing, Andy Murray’s form is ace and Wimbledon fever is taking over the nation.
What better way to enjoy a match than with a delicious cocktail.
The guys at uk.thebar.com have created the Game, Set and Match, which combines fresh strawberries, vanilla, cranberry and Vodka.
Game, Set & Match
50ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
5 piece(s) Strawberries
20ml Vanilla Syrup
150ml Cranberry Juice
How to make:
1. Place strawberries in a glass
a. Press down with a muddle on 3 strawberries to extract the juice and the flavour
3. Add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka and vanilla syrup to the glass
4. Add crushed ice and stir
5. Top up with cranberry juice
6. Garnish with strawberries
For more inspiration head to uk.thebar.com. With hundreds of recipes to choose from, there’s something to suit everyone’s tastes. Search by ingredient or spirits for recommendations for the perfect celebration cocktail.
- VIDEO RECIPE: Eric Lanlard makes a Mango & Vanilla Green Peppercorn Chiboust Tart
- North Kent Lebanese restaurant launches belly dancing nights
- TASTE TEST: Which supermarket's scones are the best for a Devonshire cream tea?
- UPDATED: Sir Malcolm Campbell-inspired Pizza Express and 6 other restaurants that pay homage to famous faces
- Bromley celebrity chef to cook at shopping centre food festival
Comments are closed on this article.