The summer of sport is in full swing, Andy Murray’s form is ace and Wimbledon fever is taking over the nation.
What better way to enjoy a match than with a delicious cocktail.
The guys at uk.thebar.com have created the Game, Set and Match, which combines fresh strawberries, vanilla, cranberry and Vodka.
Game, Set & Match
50ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
5 piece(s) Strawberries
20ml Vanilla Syrup
150ml Cranberry Juice
How to make:
1. Place strawberries in a glass
a. Press down with a muddle on 3 strawberries to extract the juice and the flavour
3. Add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka and vanilla syrup to the glass
4. Add crushed ice and stir
5. Top up with cranberry juice
6. Garnish with strawberries
For more inspiration head to uk.thebar.com. With hundreds of recipes to choose from, there’s something to suit everyone’s tastes. Search by ingredient or spirits for recommendations for the perfect celebration cocktail.
- Recipe: Black cherry mulled red cabbage
- Two Bexley pubs recognised in Loo of the Year
- Bluewater's Comptoir Libanais owner Tony Kitous talks about Lebanese food passion
- “I don’t like mince pies”: Celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli on Christmas food
- 11 ingredients to make Christmas dinner for just £2.66 per person