A man claims to have photographed a twister above Orpington.
Colin Childs says he snapped the mini-tornado on Friday (June 28) evening.
The 59-year-old, from Sevenoaks, said: "It was Friday at around 9pm.
"I was by Orpington station and looked up the hill, up Crofton Road, and there it was.
"I thought straight away it was a twister, but I'm not sure that's possible - maybe it was just a strange cloud formation.
"Whatever it was I've never really seen anything like it."
Do you know what Mr Childs photographed? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com
- Around 58 firefighters tackling blaze at Charlton restaurant
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Crayford micropub The Penny Farthing wins Bexley CAMRA's Pub of the Year
- Erith man died after being hit by train at Abbey Wood
- Resident's delight as police evict travellers from Avery Hill, Sidcup