A man claims to have photographed a twister above Orpington.
Colin Childs says he snapped the mini-tornado on Friday (June 28) evening.
The 59-year-old, from Sevenoaks, said: "It was Friday at around 9pm.
"I was by Orpington station and looked up the hill, up Crofton Road, and there it was.
"I thought straight away it was a twister, but I'm not sure that's possible - maybe it was just a strange cloud formation.
"Whatever it was I've never really seen anything like it."
Do you know what Mr Childs photographed? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine