A man claims to have photographed a twister above Orpington.
Colin Childs says he snapped the mini-tornado on Friday (June 28) evening.
The 59-year-old, from Sevenoaks, said: "It was Friday at around 9pm.
"I was by Orpington station and looked up the hill, up Crofton Road, and there it was.
"I thought straight away it was a twister, but I'm not sure that's possible - maybe it was just a strange cloud formation.
"Whatever it was I've never really seen anything like it."
Do you know what Mr Childs photographed? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London