A man claims to have photographed a twister above Orpington.
Colin Childs says he snapped the mini-tornado on Friday (June 28) evening.
The 59-year-old, from Sevenoaks, said: "It was Friday at around 9pm.
"I was by Orpington station and looked up the hill, up Crofton Road, and there it was.
"I thought straight away it was a twister, but I'm not sure that's possible - maybe it was just a strange cloud formation.
"Whatever it was I've never really seen anything like it."
Do you know what Mr Childs photographed? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com
- UPDATE: Met Office issue warning of snow and ice today across south east England
- Girl, 17, hit by Mercedes car in Wickham Lane, Plumstead
- Vintage film sparks hunt for mysterious Crayford ladies pictured in the 60s
- Vivienne Westwood comes to Bexley
- Woman, 65, released without charge after Sydenham DJ murder