Many residents from south-east London and beyond shunned Glastonbury in favour of the Crystal Palace Overground Festival at the weekend.
With main events held for the first time at Crystal Palace Park, crowds flocked to see the best of the area’s creativity.
Photo Deborah Fletcher
Organisers thanked everyone involved on its website following the final events on Sunday, and said: “Once again we pulled it off and when I say we, I really do mean we our community, the wonderful people of Crystal Palace.
“The festival is always a time when I feel most honoured to be a resident here and I meet so many great people by being involved with the event.”
Photo Paul Grace
Dozens of attendees took to Twitter to celebrate a happy four days.
Hele Zaltman tweeted: “Sure, Glastonbury has Dolly Parton; but at the Crystal Palace Overground Festival I won £25 at the Bingo.”
While Katie Langdon commented: “Who needs @GlastoFest when you've got @SE19festival Great vibe and fabulous vintage wares. #greatdayout”
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- Green chain events to get Bexley people walking this Autumn
- 13 per cent of Gravesham's tots have tooth decay - how do your kids' teeth compare?
- England football manager Roy Hodgson to open new Biggin Hill 3G pitch
- Welling army officer - who has toured Afghanistan, Iraq and Northern Ireland - is awarded MBE