A 'Running Man' tribute run will take place on Sunday (June 29), honouring the man famed for his topless jogging through Petts Wood.
James Gilson died in April at what is thought to be the age of 87.
His death triggered hundreds of online tributes, while hundreds lined the streets as his hearse travelled through Petts Wood on the day of his funeral.
The 6.5k event, entitled 'The Spirit of Running Man', is taking place at 10am, and will take in some of the route Mr Gilson used to run.
It will start in Lakeswood Road, Petts Wood, near St James the Great Roman Catholic Church, and finish outside the Royal British Legion in Queensway, Petts Wood.
A little memento of the run can be purchased for £5, with the profit split between two charities, St John Ambulance and Cancer Research UK.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Video recipe: Warm “Petit” Lemon and Cardamom Cake with Vanilla Bean Syrup
- Thamesmead school reveals new community facility for parents
- Film Review: Lily Collins and Sam Claflin in Love, Rosie