Here’s a bold claim so soon into our Pet of the Day feature – we’ve already found the “best dog in the world”.
Snoop, a Staffie cross, was nominated by Laurie Noyce, from Orpington.
Two-year-old Snoop likes people, treats, walks and cuddles.
He doesn’t like the bath.
What makes your pet so special? He's the best dog in the world. He accepts any other animal into his home. He's fantastic with kids, him and my baby are best friends - there's only 19 days between them, they're always together. He's just the best dog ever, there's too many good things to list but no bad.
- Swans hail a taxi in Thamesmead
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Pet of the Day: Kodi the hosepipe-loving husky
- Pet of the Day: Thongs not safe when Sweep the knicker-nicker is about
- PICTURES: Hairless pups found abandoned in Biggin Hill car park find new homes