Here’s a bold claim so soon into our Pet of the Day feature – we’ve already found the “best dog in the world”.
Snoop, a Staffie cross, was nominated by Laurie Noyce, from Orpington.
Two-year-old Snoop likes people, treats, walks and cuddles.
He doesn’t like the bath.
What makes your pet so special? He's the best dog in the world. He accepts any other animal into his home. He's fantastic with kids, him and my baby are best friends - there's only 19 days between them, they're always together. He's just the best dog ever, there's too many good things to list but no bad.
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- A dog IS just for Easter! Barking Mad plan gives people a furry friend this Easter
- 11 heartwarming pictures of animals to get you through Blue Monday
- Anti-freeze can kill cats, warns Battersea Cats and Dogs Home