Thumper and Buzz the bunnies are our first joint Pets of the Day – it would be mean to separate them, after all.
The lop-eared rabbits, believed to be brothers, were nominated by Nikki Whelan from Bromley.
The four-month-old pair like snuggling together, yoghurt drops, grass, running and around the house.
Their top dislike is when it's time to go back outside to the hutch!
Do you pets have a talent? Being cute, jumping on the sofa, chewing through wires.
What makes your pets so special? They're the cutest bunnies in the world, they love each other so much and always flop out with their arms round each other when it's time for a rest from all their adventures.
- All these dogs want for Christmas is a home and a loving family
- This is how your dog or cat could save the life of another pet
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- A dog IS just for Easter! Barking Mad plan gives people a furry friend this Easter