Thumper and Buzz the bunnies are our first joint Pets of the Day – it would be mean to separate them, after all.
The lop-eared rabbits, believed to be brothers, were nominated by Nikki Whelan from Bromley.
The four-month-old pair like snuggling together, yoghurt drops, grass, running and around the house.
Their top dislike is when it's time to go back outside to the hutch!
Do you pets have a talent? Being cute, jumping on the sofa, chewing through wires.
What makes your pets so special? They're the cutest bunnies in the world, they love each other so much and always flop out with their arms round each other when it's time for a rest from all their adventures.
- PICTURED: 'Appalling' state of horses in Sidcup reduces Eltham woman to tears
- King of the Quaggy: Colourful birds arrive in Lewisham
- Pet of the Day: Bonzo likes to be looked after
- Mange-ridden Blackheath fox nursed back to health with honey sandwiches
- WIN! Pampering for your pet at Pets at Home in Thamesmead