Thumper and Buzz the bunnies are our first joint Pets of the Day – it would be mean to separate them, after all.
The lop-eared rabbits, believed to be brothers, were nominated by Nikki Whelan from Bromley.
The four-month-old pair like snuggling together, yoghurt drops, grass, running and around the house.
Their top dislike is when it's time to go back outside to the hutch!
Do you pets have a talent? Being cute, jumping on the sofa, chewing through wires.
What makes your pets so special? They're the cutest bunnies in the world, they love each other so much and always flop out with their arms round each other when it's time for a rest from all their adventures.
- Parrot trainer brought in to search for missing St Mary Cray parrot Albert
- Pet of the Day: Jessie J is quite a dog
- African grey parrot Albert missing from St Mary Cray
- PICTURED: No horse play for Cody after he gets stuck in the mud
- Neglected dogs reunited in Biggin Hill