Southeastern are to amend their rush hour train service between Cannon Street and Orpington.
From next Monday (June 30), the 6.23pm Cannon Street to Orpington service will run eight carriages rather than the current six carriages.
This will provide additional 180 seats for passengers and help to relieve overcrowding on this particular train.
The changes had been set for January as part of a new timetable, but they have been brought forward in response to calls from passengers.
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Ten men arrested over alleged sexual assault at Bluewater shopping centre have bail extended
- Sunny day in store for south-east London and north Kent
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- UPDATE: 48 residents evacuated after sinkhole opens up in Plumstead