A Plumstead man has been sentenced for bombarded a woman with text messages.
Peter Sargeant, 46, of Nightingale Vale, pleaded guilty to harassment without violence at Bexley Magistrates’ Court.
Between May 11 and May 28 he continually sent texts to a woman contrary to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He was given a community order and a restraining order, both for six months.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine