A Plumstead man has been sentenced for bombarded a woman with text messages.
Peter Sargeant, 46, of Nightingale Vale, pleaded guilty to harassment without violence at Bexley Magistrates’ Court.
Between May 11 and May 28 he continually sent texts to a woman contrary to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He was given a community order and a restraining order, both for six months.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths