A Plumstead man has been sentenced for bombarded a woman with text messages.
Peter Sargeant, 46, of Nightingale Vale, pleaded guilty to harassment without violence at Bexley Magistrates’ Court.
Between May 11 and May 28 he continually sent texts to a woman contrary to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He was given a community order and a restraining order, both for six months.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine