A Plumstead man has been sentenced for bombarded a woman with text messages.
Peter Sargeant, 46, of Nightingale Vale, pleaded guilty to harassment without violence at Bexley Magistrates’ Court.
Between May 11 and May 28 he continually sent texts to a woman contrary to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He was given a community order and a restraining order, both for six months.
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Gravesham traffic wardens start wearing body cameras to reduce risk of attacks
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally