Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Plumstead man sentenced for bombarding woman with text messages
A Plumstead man has been sentenced for bombarded a woman with text messages.
Peter Sargeant, 46, of Nightingale Vale, pleaded guilty to harassment without violence at Bexley Magistrates’ Court.
Between May 11 and May 28 he continually sent texts to a woman contrary to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He was given a community order and a restraining order, both for six months.
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive
Comments are closed on this article.