A Plumstead man has been sentenced for bombarded a woman with text messages.
Peter Sargeant, 46, of Nightingale Vale, pleaded guilty to harassment without violence at Bexley Magistrates’ Court.
Between May 11 and May 28 he continually sent texts to a woman contrary to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He was given a community order and a restraining order, both for six months.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles