A Plumstead man has been sentenced for bombarded a woman with text messages.
Peter Sargeant, 46, of Nightingale Vale, pleaded guilty to harassment without violence at Bexley Magistrates’ Court.
Between May 11 and May 28 he continually sent texts to a woman contrary to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He was given a community order and a restraining order, both for six months.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved