A Plumstead man has been sentenced for bombarded a woman with text messages.
Peter Sargeant, 46, of Nightingale Vale, pleaded guilty to harassment without violence at Bexley Magistrates’ Court.
Between May 11 and May 28 he continually sent texts to a woman contrary to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He was given a community order and a restraining order, both for six months.
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Gang assault Dartford woman before stealing cash and jewellery