A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- Preparations underway at Chislehurst and Sidcup school to mark Magna Carta 800th anniversary
- What is the mystery beeping noise sending Thamesmead residents 'bonkers'?
- Paddington stars discuss movie at world premiere in London
- VIDEO: Ambulance delay warning as strike action begins