A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead