A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train
- Orpington grass fire tackled by 20 firefighters
- Four people arrested as schools help identify suspects in Sidcup robberies
- Charlton Athletic plan to pay tribute to PC Keith Palmer at next home game
- Man denies possessing explosive after suspicious device found on Tube at North Greenwich