A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley