Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man arrested after alleged Chislehurst rape released without charge
A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- River row over Greenwich yacht club future
- North Kent Lebanese restaurant launches belly dancing nights
- Devastated Bexleyheath mother pleads for help finding late husband's wedding ring
- UPDATE: Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- VIDEO: E-cigarettes, social media and mobile phones - a guide to modern manners
Comments are closed on this article.