A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Crayford florist fined over £1,200 for 'unfair' illegal street trading
- Firefighters called to more than 100 Storm Doris-related incidents at peak of strong winds