A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- A teenage boy has been arrested after an 'assault' in a busy high street
- Long delays on M25 due to vehicle fire
- Parents warned after attempted abduction in Sidcup
- Tributes paid to Lee Rigby on fourth anniversary of his murder
- A teenage boy has gone missing from Dartford