A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- Girl, 12, kicked off bus and slapped with £80 fine after losing Oyster card on school journey
- Two teens in Bexley court in one day for bringing knives into school
- Erith gets set for summer with 'Gok Wan' act
- Blind worker discriminated against by Lewisham college
- 9-year-old Abbey Wood cancer survivor and twin who never missed a hospital appointment receive honour