A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped near a car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been released without charge.
Following the alleged incident at around 1am on February 1 a 19-year-old man was arrested.
He was bailed until March, rebailed until April and rebailed again until June.
However police said today (June 25) they will not be charging him.
- WIN! Tickets to West End hit Memphis the Musical
- Campaign to rebuild Sydenham landmark pub launched
- Bromley Veterans Athletics Club celebrates 25th anniversary
- Man laying on track shuts Woolwich Dockyard station
- Baby girl aged four months rescued from locked car in Thamesmead