Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- '100' caravans spotted in field in Crayford as travellers move in
- Gravesend drummer killed by telegraph pole set to be immortalised on band's EP
- UPDATE: Former boss Neil Warnock makes dramatic return to Crystal Palace
- 'Nightmare' Mottingham block of flats sees sewage come out of toilet and parts of building fall off
- Bromley and Bexley Scouts work with former street kids in Kenya