Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist, 17, in coma following Brands Hatch crash
- 1 hectare of grass and shrubland on fire in Abbey Wood
- Neighbours campaign against plans to build Chislehurst school on allotments
- Protests outside hospital as Sidcup-based gynaecologist Rod Irvine returns to work despite investigation
- Feature: Speaking out about "traumatising" life as a homeless teen in Bexley and Kent