Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson will be joined by a fellow ex-Beach Boy when he performs in Kent.
The Good Vibrations singer will welcome Al Jardine on stage when he headlines the Hop Farm Music Festival on Saturday, July 6.
The pair originally performed more than half a century ago as the band was formed in Wilson’s bedroom, before going on to sell over 100 million albums worldwide.
The three-day festival, from July 4 to 6, will also feature performances from Ray Davies, James Blunt, Squeeze and Grace Jones.
Tickets cost from £68 for adult day tickets. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds set to swoop in to Greenwich next year
- Spandau Ballet coming to Greenwich on arena tour
- You won't believe what Ed Sheeran had to do for award in Greenwich
- Bexley's Boy George prepares to take Culture Club on tour with intimate Heaven gig
- X Factor to return to Greenwich