Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson will be joined by a fellow ex-Beach Boy when he performs in Kent.
The Good Vibrations singer will welcome Al Jardine on stage when he headlines the Hop Farm Music Festival on Saturday, July 6.
The pair originally performed more than half a century ago as the band was formed in Wilson’s bedroom, before going on to sell over 100 million albums worldwide.
The three-day festival, from July 4 to 6, will also feature performances from Ray Davies, James Blunt, Squeeze and Grace Jones.
Tickets cost from £68 for adult day tickets. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates
- Catford singer Ace Motif wants EP release to 'break stereotypes' of young black men
- 'I can't believe I've never smashed up a hotel room': Bromley metal band Stoneghost talk to News Shopper