Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson will be joined by a fellow ex-Beach Boy when he performs in Kent.
The Good Vibrations singer will welcome Al Jardine on stage when he headlines the Hop Farm Music Festival on Saturday, July 6.
The pair originally performed more than half a century ago as the band was formed in Wilson’s bedroom, before going on to sell over 100 million albums worldwide.
The three-day festival, from July 4 to 6, will also feature performances from Ray Davies, James Blunt, Squeeze and Grace Jones.
Tickets cost from £68 for adult day tickets. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival