A teenage boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police had reported the youngster missing and feared he may have been in need of medication.
Lex Gaughan, 13, had been last seen at his home at around 10am on Tuesday June 23 and police were appealing for assistance in finding him.
Police said Lex is diabetic and insulin dependant and may become ill without the necessary intervention.
Lex, who is around 5ft 3ins and of medium build, is known to regularly visit Orpington High Street, Farnborough, and Bromley town centre.
He had also recently mentioned possibly travelling to Margate and Ramsgate with friends.
When Lex was last seen he was wearing a yellow shirt and brown school blazer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Bromley police on 07818 454470, quoting reference 14MIS022121
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters