A teenage boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police had reported the youngster missing and feared he may have been in need of medication.
Lex Gaughan, 13, had been last seen at his home at around 10am on Tuesday June 23 and police were appealing for assistance in finding him.
Police said Lex is diabetic and insulin dependant and may become ill without the necessary intervention.
Lex, who is around 5ft 3ins and of medium build, is known to regularly visit Orpington High Street, Farnborough, and Bromley town centre.
He had also recently mentioned possibly travelling to Margate and Ramsgate with friends.
When Lex was last seen he was wearing a yellow shirt and brown school blazer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Bromley police on 07818 454470, quoting reference 14MIS022121
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- Bank holiday washout? Rain to hit London over Easter
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- Government starts court action against Greenwich Council over Greenwich Time
- Fraudulent north Kent men denied British taxpayers £11.7 million