A teenage boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police had reported the youngster missing and feared he may have been in need of medication.
Lex Gaughan, 13, had been last seen at his home at around 10am on Tuesday June 23 and police were appealing for assistance in finding him.
Police said Lex is diabetic and insulin dependant and may become ill without the necessary intervention.
Lex, who is around 5ft 3ins and of medium build, is known to regularly visit Orpington High Street, Farnborough, and Bromley town centre.
He had also recently mentioned possibly travelling to Margate and Ramsgate with friends.
When Lex was last seen he was wearing a yellow shirt and brown school blazer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Bromley police on 07818 454470, quoting reference 14MIS022121
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots