A teenage boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police had reported the youngster missing and feared he may have been in need of medication.
Lex Gaughan, 13, had been last seen at his home at around 10am on Tuesday June 23 and police were appealing for assistance in finding him.
Police said Lex is diabetic and insulin dependant and may become ill without the necessary intervention.
Lex, who is around 5ft 3ins and of medium build, is known to regularly visit Orpington High Street, Farnborough, and Bromley town centre.
He had also recently mentioned possibly travelling to Margate and Ramsgate with friends.
When Lex was last seen he was wearing a yellow shirt and brown school blazer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Bromley police on 07818 454470, quoting reference 14MIS022121
- Retired fireman 'tried to dump murdered son in the Thames - but the tide was out'
- Parking charges at Dartford station to be lowered
- Here's your chance to throw things at Southeastern staff - while they're in the stocks
- Swanscombe prison officer facing jail for being Belmarsh mole for tabloid press
- Cat found missing a lip in Gravesend finds loving new home in Bromley