Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Missing man may be in Bromley or Lewisham
Police are appealing to members of the public to help trace a missing man who may be in Bromley or Lewisham.
Laurence Holland, 24, was last seen in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, at around 4pm on Monday (June 23).
He has connections in the East Hertfordshire area as well as in Bromley and Lewisham.
Laurence is described as a white man, of large build and around 5ft 4ins tall. He has black cropped hair and stubble.
He was last seen wearing a dark jacket, a blue or grey t-shirt, three-quarter length dark shorts and sandals.
It is believed he had a white plastic bag and a black rucksack with him.
Police are concerned for the welfare of Laurence and are urging anyone who sees him, or knows of his whereabouts, to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary immediately via the non-emergency number 101.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council
Comments are closed on this article.