Police are appealing to members of the public to help trace a missing man who may be in Bromley or Lewisham.
Laurence Holland, 24, was last seen in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, at around 4pm on Monday (June 23).
He has connections in the East Hertfordshire area as well as in Bromley and Lewisham.
Laurence is described as a white man, of large build and around 5ft 4ins tall. He has black cropped hair and stubble.
He was last seen wearing a dark jacket, a blue or grey t-shirt, three-quarter length dark shorts and sandals.
It is believed he had a white plastic bag and a black rucksack with him.
Police are concerned for the welfare of Laurence and are urging anyone who sees him, or knows of his whereabouts, to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary immediately via the non-emergency number 101.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union