Police are appealing to members of the public to help trace a missing man who may be in Bromley or Lewisham.
Laurence Holland, 24, was last seen in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, at around 4pm on Monday (June 23).
He has connections in the East Hertfordshire area as well as in Bromley and Lewisham.
Laurence is described as a white man, of large build and around 5ft 4ins tall. He has black cropped hair and stubble.
He was last seen wearing a dark jacket, a blue or grey t-shirt, three-quarter length dark shorts and sandals.
It is believed he had a white plastic bag and a black rucksack with him.
Police are concerned for the welfare of Laurence and are urging anyone who sees him, or knows of his whereabouts, to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary immediately via the non-emergency number 101.
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys