A cab driver was assaulted and had his car stolen in Orpington on Sunday night (June 22).
At around 11.45pm two men approached the cab as it was parked in Moorfield Road, near the junction with Orpington High Street.
They opened the doors of the vehicle and assaulted the 45-year-old driver before stealing his vehicle, driving off along Orpington High Street and turning into Church Hill.
The cab driver did not require medical attention.
The first suspect is described as a white male, about 5ft 10ins tall, medium build, clean shaven, wearing a blue hoodie and dark tracksuit bottoms.
The second suspect is described as a white male, about 5ft 10ins tall, medium build, clean shaven, wearing a grey hoodie and grey tracksuit bottoms.
Police are investigating whether this incident is linked with two incidents earlier the same evening in High Street, St Mary Cray, where suspects approached moving vehicles forcing them to stop and then tried to get in them.
The first incident took place at 11:20pm in High Street, St Mary Cray by Riverside Court and the second at 11.30pm in High Street, St Mary Cray by Forgefield Court.
Anyone with any information should contact Bromley police on 101 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111.
- 'Vile' - Orpington man jailed after sending girls sexually explicit Facebook messages and texts
- VIDEO: Ever wondered what qualifications Sydenham’s Jason Statham has?
- Police urgently seek woman who has escaped from Sidcup mental health unit
- Two men injured as trio try to force their way into Bickley home
- 'Great looking, high-octane and thought-provoking - what's not to love?': Chappie (12A) reviewed