Check out these six artistic and unusual street photography images taken in Greenwich and Blackheath.
Recently launched in London, Foto Ruta is a social photography tuition service that aims to inspire creativity while people explore their surroundings.
The Foto Ruta Clue experience starts with a street photography workshop before participants head out armed with a map pack and set of clues around a selected area, interpreting and capturing the clues on camera.
These six creative pictures show how the clues can be followed to produce some interesting views of life in south-east London.
The Gipsy Moth pub - the clue was 'I can see heaven'
Glasses for sale at Greenwich Market - the clue was 'double vision'
'Old or antique' was the clue which inspired this photo at Greenwich Market
Royal Parade, Blackheath - the clue was 'great British breakfast'
Playing in the snow at Greenwich Park - 'family fun' was the clue
- Zippo's Circus performer's shock marriage proposal in Blackheath Big Top
- Scramble as £10 notes scattered across Bexley
- Runaway dog closes Blackwall Tunnel before being taken into 'custody' by police
- Blow me down! World’s biggest bubble in London bursts into record books
- PICTURED: Rudely shaped carrot grown in allotment in Lower Belvedere