Check out these six artistic and unusual street photography images taken in Greenwich and Blackheath.
Recently launched in London, Foto Ruta is a social photography tuition service that aims to inspire creativity while people explore their surroundings.
The Foto Ruta Clue experience starts with a street photography workshop before participants head out armed with a map pack and set of clues around a selected area, interpreting and capturing the clues on camera.
These six creative pictures show how the clues can be followed to produce some interesting views of life in south-east London.
The Gipsy Moth pub - the clue was 'I can see heaven'
Glasses for sale at Greenwich Market - the clue was 'double vision'
'Old or antique' was the clue which inspired this photo at Greenwich Market
Royal Parade, Blackheath - the clue was 'great British breakfast'
Playing in the snow at Greenwich Park - 'family fun' was the clue
- UPDATE: Blue Travelodge fox at 'definite risk'
- 4 creepy housing ads offering free rooms in exchange for sex
- Is this the worst petition ever? Paw response for campaign to build four more Catford Cats
- PICTURED: Fox spotted waiting for Southeastern train
- 5 top tips to beat Blue Monday: Can you face 'most depressing day of year' with a smile?