Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
6 creative street photography images of Greenwich and Blackheath
Check out these six artistic and unusual street photography images taken in Greenwich and Blackheath.
Recently launched in London, Foto Ruta is a social photography tuition service that aims to inspire creativity while people explore their surroundings.
The Foto Ruta Clue experience starts with a street photography workshop before participants head out armed with a map pack and set of clues around a selected area, interpreting and capturing the clues on camera.
These six creative pictures show how the clues can be followed to produce some interesting views of life in south-east London.
The Gipsy Moth pub - the clue was 'I can see heaven'
Glasses for sale at Greenwich Market - the clue was 'double vision'
'Old or antique' was the clue which inspired this photo at Greenwich Market
Royal Parade, Blackheath - the clue was 'great British breakfast'
Playing in the snow at Greenwich Park - 'family fun' was the clue
- Fist-bumps are better than handshakes and high-fives, say scientists
- Greenwich mudlark discovers three-year-old message in a bottle from Gravesend kids
- VIDEO: Keston boxing champion David Haye presents the weather - for dogs
- Mysterious 'Met Police spy plane' seen circling Lewisham, Eltham and Blackheath
- Fire brigade called to 100 Bromley children stuck in cars - and child with head in potty
Comments are closed on this article.