The nation’s best body painters will bring art to life, literally, at Cray Festival on Saturday, July 5.
The Living Art Show will perform a catwalk exhibition of their vivid characters and creatures created with body paint and prosthetics between noon and 3.30pm at the all-day festival at St Mary Cray Recreation Centre.
The models will be made up into three different themes - sci-fi, earth and the elements, and steam punk – and will be perform the judged catwalk show with props including a Tardis, a Star Gate and the wardrobe from Narnia.
Meopham artist Liz Bylett has gathered the team of body painters from across the country.
She said: “The team are really excited about the show and we hope the public will love seeing what we can create.”
Liz’s career has seen her paint Katie Price’s body, Gary Lineker’s face and give Sir Richard Branson a black eye.
Go to thecrayfestival.co.uk
Union Jack body painted by Liz Bylett
World war one commemoration body painted by Liz Bylett models Oliver-John Bylett and Helen Duffy
SEE HOW LIZ CREATED THE PICTURE ABOVE, BELOW:
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween
- War-themed Operation Escape to be Bromley’s first escape game
- What's On - 9 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Not just for the countryside! Harvest Festival heading to Greenwich