Flags were raised in Bromley today to honour the country’s Armed Forces.
Bromley Council held its annual event at the Civic Centre to commemorate veterans from the Army, Royal Navy, and Royal Air Force this morning (June 23).
The ceremony, which began at 10am, also looks to support families and cadets as well as personnel currently serving.
Deputy mayor Kate Lymer described a "moving moment" as the flags were hoisted. She joined the Armed Forces members alongside the mayor, mayor's chaplain, and council staff.
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Gravesham
- 5 reasons to go out this week: our picks of what's on
- PICTURED: Inside The Fireball - Bromley Common's new pizzeria
- FILM REVIEW: Pitch Perfect 2 (12A)
- Child injured in A20 crash