A woman in her mid-20s has suffered serious injuries after she was hit by a car in Hayfield Road, Orpington.
The incident occurred around 2pm yesterday (June 23), and the woman was rushed to hospital with leg and head injuries.
There was significant traffic in the area, including along Poverest Road, which runs parallel to Hayfield Road.
Bus routes 273 and R3 were on diversion.
A police spokesman said: "Police were called to a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Hayfield Road at 1.54pm on Monday, June 23.
"A woman in her mid-20s was taken to hospital suffering from serious leg injuries.
"No arrests have been made.
"Temporary traffic restrictions were put in place in the area after the collision."
A London Ambulance service spokesman added: "We sent a single responder by car and one ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a woman, reported to be in her 20s, for leg and head injuries.
"She was taken as a priority to King's College Hospital."
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire