A woman in her mid-20s has suffered serious injuries after she was hit by a car in Hayfield Road, Orpington.
The incident occurred around 2pm yesterday (June 23), and the woman was rushed to hospital with leg and head injuries.
There was significant traffic in the area, including along Poverest Road, which runs parallel to Hayfield Road.
Bus routes 273 and R3 were on diversion.
A police spokesman said: "Police were called to a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Hayfield Road at 1.54pm on Monday, June 23.
"A woman in her mid-20s was taken to hospital suffering from serious leg injuries.
"No arrests have been made.
"Temporary traffic restrictions were put in place in the area after the collision."
A London Ambulance service spokesman added: "We sent a single responder by car and one ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a woman, reported to be in her 20s, for leg and head injuries.
"She was taken as a priority to King's College Hospital."
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- Ikea to submit plans for new store in Charlton
- VIDEO: 'Death trap' in Sidcup as Thames Water pipe bursts
- Pedestrian dies after car crash in Swanley
- Emaciated puppy found dumped by road in Eltham