Gravesend Mormons set up eastern European recruitment agency

Tom and Joseph Shillabeer.

Tom and Joseph Shillabeer

First published in News
Last updated
News Shopper: Photograph of the Author by , reporter

A pair of Mormon missionaries from Gravesend have set up a recruitment agency to help find eastern European immigrants jobs in north Kent and south east London.

The brothers, Tom Shillabeer and Joseph Shillabeer, have spent the last two years working as missionaries in Romania and Serbia and they say they want to challenge the "British stereotyping" of people from eastern Europe.

Tom, a former recruitment consultant, returned from his travels in June 2011 and Joseph, who previously worked in the Speedo store in Bluewater in Dartford, decided to set up the company called SkyLark Noble Ltd after noticing the number of unemployed eastern Europeans in the area in March this year.

Tom, 25, of Kent Road, Gravesend, told News Shopper said: "These people really appreciate everything we as a country take for granted - work, education and family - the three things life is based on.

"They are so hard working and they want to work.

"Nowadays you hear about a lot of people employing people from Poland, a lot of British people don't like this, but as a race they are so, so hard working because they have these values instilled into them - they are enthusiastic workers and they bring a real buzz to the workplace."

Joseph, 22, of Darnley Street, Gravesend, added: "When I say, 'think of a Slovenian person,' a lot of people will have a very negative idea in their head but a lot of these people have graduated from university in their own countries.

News Shopper:

"They are very intelligent people who will settle for any job they can find because they want to work - they want to make a living for themselves and support their families."

The pair became fluent in Romanian and Moldavian whilst carrying out their missionary work and say they grasped a deep understanding of what life is like in eastern Europe.

Tom said: "We taught English, we spread the Mormon message - we helped a lot of people.

"We would go into people's home and help them with whatever they needed doing."

The siblings, who are currently waiting on funding from their bank to take the next step with their business say they have had positive feedback from Gravesend business owners about the initiative.

News Shopper:

Tom said: "People have been so enthusiastic about it - it really is a way to liven up a workforce.

"I have a good friend who works for an insurance firm and he was really excited about the prospect.

"We are currently looking for clients who would be looking to employ eastern Europeans."

For more information about SkyLark Noble Ltd email: tshillabeer@skylarknoble.co.uk or jshillabeer@skylarknoble.co.uk

Comments (28)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:06pm Mon 23 Jun 14

bmgpets says...

We don't have enough jobs in the country to cover the English people wanting to work without bringing in more people and giving them the jobs that we need.
People need to look after their own first, or we will end up becoming a 3rd world country with more and more people out of work with no money and homeless.
We don't have enough jobs in the country to cover the English people wanting to work without bringing in more people and giving them the jobs that we need. People need to look after their own first, or we will end up becoming a 3rd world country with more and more people out of work with no money and homeless. bmgpets
  • Score: 29

5:31pm Mon 23 Jun 14

the wall says...

bmgpets wrote:
We don't have enough jobs in the country to cover the English people wanting to work without bringing in more people and giving them the jobs that we need.
People need to look after their own first, or we will end up becoming a 3rd world country with more and more people out of work with no money and homeless.
People need to look after their own first, - Would that including people wanting to jump off of buildings? Also as we are all human beings then isn't this looking after our own? Or are you just trolling again?
[quote][p][bold]bmgpets[/bold] wrote: We don't have enough jobs in the country to cover the English people wanting to work without bringing in more people and giving them the jobs that we need. People need to look after their own first, or we will end up becoming a 3rd world country with more and more people out of work with no money and homeless.[/p][/quote]People need to look after their own first, - Would that including people wanting to jump off of buildings? Also as we are all human beings then isn't this looking after our own? Or are you just trolling again? the wall
  • Score: -17

6:09pm Mon 23 Jun 14

mouthalmighty says...

Look. I am sure you dont like to see them hanging about jobless. It sounds to me that people want to employ them. The only danger is, of course, it may result in bringing down minimum wage. Plus I don't think it is law abiding to limit clients to one section of our community. I say " our" because all of us are here as a result of immigrants coming here over the centuries.
Look. I am sure you dont like to see them hanging about jobless. It sounds to me that people want to employ them. The only danger is, of course, it may result in bringing down minimum wage. Plus I don't think it is law abiding to limit clients to one section of our community. I say " our" because all of us are here as a result of immigrants coming here over the centuries. mouthalmighty
  • Score: 18

11:28am Tue 24 Jun 14

the wall says...

mouthalmighty wrote:
Look. I am sure you dont like to see them hanging about jobless. It sounds to me that people want to employ them. The only danger is, of course, it may result in bringing down minimum wage. Plus I don't think it is law abiding to limit clients to one section of our community. I say " our" because all of us are here as a result of immigrants coming here over the centuries.
Dumb bigot racist don't want to hear the truth.
[quote][p][bold]mouthalmighty[/bold] wrote: Look. I am sure you dont like to see them hanging about jobless. It sounds to me that people want to employ them. The only danger is, of course, it may result in bringing down minimum wage. Plus I don't think it is law abiding to limit clients to one section of our community. I say " our" because all of us are here as a result of immigrants coming here over the centuries.[/p][/quote]Dumb bigot racist don't want to hear the truth. the wall
  • Score: -6

3:32pm Tue 24 Jun 14

sarfflondonbird says...

the wall wrote:
mouthalmighty wrote:
Look. I am sure you dont like to see them hanging about jobless. It sounds to me that people want to employ them. The only danger is, of course, it may result in bringing down minimum wage. Plus I don't think it is law abiding to limit clients to one section of our community. I say " our" because all of us are here as a result of immigrants coming here over the centuries.
Dumb bigot racist don't want to hear the truth.
Dumb bigot idiot being and idiot with huge chip on shoulder grating again.
[quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mouthalmighty[/bold] wrote: Look. I am sure you dont like to see them hanging about jobless. It sounds to me that people want to employ them. The only danger is, of course, it may result in bringing down minimum wage. Plus I don't think it is law abiding to limit clients to one section of our community. I say " our" because all of us are here as a result of immigrants coming here over the centuries.[/p][/quote]Dumb bigot racist don't want to hear the truth.[/p][/quote]Dumb bigot idiot being and idiot with huge chip on shoulder grating again. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -1

3:38pm Tue 24 Jun 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Here's a grand idea. Lets employ all EU/British and non British in this country the jobs, then the indigenous population can sit back and claim benefits on their behalf..............
..for a change! Because thanks to people like these two above, that is what is going to happen to the likes of the indigenous population in a matter of years to come, because we will all be ousted out of work to make way for low payed imports, just like we are being ousted off the g.p. lists to make way for them all at the moment. Is this a form of ethnic cleansing going on in this country and Who's country is it anyway? Think.........but not too hard now.
Here's a grand idea. Lets employ all EU/British and non British in this country the jobs, then the indigenous population can sit back and claim benefits on their behalf.............. ..for a change! Because thanks to people like these two above, that is what is going to happen to the likes of the indigenous population in a matter of years to come, because we will all be ousted out of work to make way for low payed imports, just like we are being ousted off the g.p. lists to make way for them all at the moment. Is this a form of ethnic cleansing going on in this country and Who's country is it anyway? Think.........but not too hard now. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 2

3:40pm Tue 24 Jun 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Whats with the arms folded stance? tut tut
Whats with the arms folded stance? tut tut sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -2

4:08pm Tue 24 Jun 14

the wall says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Here's a grand idea. Lets employ all EU/British and non British in this country the jobs, then the indigenous population can sit back and claim benefits on their behalf..............

..for a change! Because thanks to people like these two above, that is what is going to happen to the likes of the indigenous population in a matter of years to come, because we will all be ousted out of work to make way for low payed imports, just like we are being ousted off the g.p. lists to make way for them all at the moment. Is this a form of ethnic cleansing going on in this country and Who's country is it anyway? Think.........but not too hard now.
What are you scared of? You sound very scared, like you have no identity. You know it all in your mind.

indigenous population? The UK is a mongrel nation. It's never had a indigenous population. Know your history of your country.

we will all be ousted out of work - You maybe, anyone can stack a shelf with beans. But not me.

I've worked with quite a few non Brits / EU people and they're often cheery folk that raise morale. Everyone tends to like 'em and others treat them respectfully like anyone else. Both people see past the colour of skin or where people are from as were all intelligent.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: Here's a grand idea. Lets employ all EU/British and non British in this country the jobs, then the indigenous population can sit back and claim benefits on their behalf.............. ..for a change! Because thanks to people like these two above, that is what is going to happen to the likes of the indigenous population in a matter of years to come, because we will all be ousted out of work to make way for low payed imports, just like we are being ousted off the g.p. lists to make way for them all at the moment. Is this a form of ethnic cleansing going on in this country and Who's country is it anyway? Think.........but not too hard now.[/p][/quote]What are you scared of? You sound very scared, like you have no identity. You know it all in your mind. indigenous population? The UK is a mongrel nation. It's never had a indigenous population. Know your history of your country. we will all be ousted out of work - You maybe, anyone can stack a shelf with beans. But not me. I've worked with quite a few non Brits / EU people and they're often cheery folk that raise morale. Everyone tends to like 'em and others treat them respectfully like anyone else. Both people see past the colour of skin or where people are from as were all intelligent. the wall
  • Score: -14

8:07pm Tue 24 Jun 14

truman123 says...

yeah, hate on the entrepreneurs, they see a gap and opportunity in the market, take a risk, and jump on it.creating their own jobs and potentially jobs for whoever works within their company.good for them.
looks like they actually speak foreign languages to fluency-can you?
If you did some research you'd see they actually leave their families and friends for two years to do the missionary service as young boys-could you?
Not many people are like them.If it works out i think they'll be laughing at all you.could potentially be a very lucrative idea.
not many entrpreneurs such as this in gravesend i know that much, most kids these days are getting pregnant and claiming benefits. they're going against the grain and they probably know it...but if it works...
yeah, hate on the entrepreneurs, they see a gap and opportunity in the market, take a risk, and jump on it.creating their own jobs and potentially jobs for whoever works within their company.good for them. looks like they actually speak foreign languages to fluency-can you? If you did some research you'd see they actually leave their families and friends for two years to do the missionary service as young boys-could you? Not many people are like them.If it works out i think they'll be laughing at all you.could potentially be a very lucrative idea. not many entrpreneurs such as this in gravesend i know that much, most kids these days are getting pregnant and claiming benefits. they're going against the grain and they probably know it...but if it works... truman123
  • Score: -4

6:24pm Wed 25 Jun 14

mouthalmighty says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Here's a grand idea. Lets employ all EU/British and non British in this country the jobs, then the indigenous population can sit back and claim benefits on their behalf..............

..for a change! Because thanks to people like these two above, that is what is going to happen to the likes of the indigenous population in a matter of years to come, because we will all be ousted out of work to make way for low payed imports, just like we are being ousted off the g.p. lists to make way for them all at the moment. Is this a form of ethnic cleansing going on in this country and Who's country is it anyway? Think.........but not too hard now.
Slb, I desperately want to see your point of view as you seem genuinely perturbed. Could you please point me or tell me where the indeginous folk are. If there are some, I will eat my hat. Also, gravesend/tilbury have a very long history of being ports for ships from around the world; with many passengers staying. You need to read up on this dear. Even last century, there were houses in gravesend, where foreigners boarded till their papers were sorted. I've already got the condiments ready for my topper meal.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: Here's a grand idea. Lets employ all EU/British and non British in this country the jobs, then the indigenous population can sit back and claim benefits on their behalf.............. ..for a change! Because thanks to people like these two above, that is what is going to happen to the likes of the indigenous population in a matter of years to come, because we will all be ousted out of work to make way for low payed imports, just like we are being ousted off the g.p. lists to make way for them all at the moment. Is this a form of ethnic cleansing going on in this country and Who's country is it anyway? Think.........but not too hard now.[/p][/quote]Slb, I desperately want to see your point of view as you seem genuinely perturbed. Could you please point me or tell me where the indeginous folk are. If there are some, I will eat my hat. Also, gravesend/tilbury have a very long history of being ports for ships from around the world; with many passengers staying. You need to read up on this dear. Even last century, there were houses in gravesend, where foreigners boarded till their papers were sorted. I've already got the condiments ready for my topper meal. mouthalmighty
  • Score: -8

10:22pm Wed 25 Jun 14

toomush2drink says...

truman123 wrote:
yeah, hate on the entrepreneurs, they see a gap and opportunity in the market, take a risk, and jump on it.creating their own jobs and potentially jobs for whoever works within their company.good for them.
looks like they actually speak foreign languages to fluency-can you?
If you did some research you'd see they actually leave their families and friends for two years to do the missionary service as young boys-could you?
Not many people are like them.If it works out i think they'll be laughing at all you.could potentially be a very lucrative idea.
not many entrpreneurs such as this in gravesend i know that much, most kids these days are getting pregnant and claiming benefits. they're going against the grain and they probably know it...but if it works...
Funny you mention foreign languages and being entrepreneurs because i witnessed this in gravesend only this saturday at the cyclopark carpark. 3 eastern europeans were being arrested on suspicion of theft.

Also what a complete coincidence that the two men and a women and silver golf car matched the exact descriptions of previous activity there.

http://www.newsshopp
er.co.uk/news/111498
97.Bail_extended_for
_Gravesend_Cyclopark
___8_000_bike_theft_
suspect/

Yep all hardworking job seekers. Ask any local beat officer who is doing the current spate of burglaries and you will find its another non local language speaking individuals, possibly on day trips to burgle.

Of course if anyone dares mention the facts they are labelled racist so bring it on.

The facts speaks louder than any name calling.
[quote][p][bold]truman123[/bold] wrote: yeah, hate on the entrepreneurs, they see a gap and opportunity in the market, take a risk, and jump on it.creating their own jobs and potentially jobs for whoever works within their company.good for them. looks like they actually speak foreign languages to fluency-can you? If you did some research you'd see they actually leave their families and friends for two years to do the missionary service as young boys-could you? Not many people are like them.If it works out i think they'll be laughing at all you.could potentially be a very lucrative idea. not many entrpreneurs such as this in gravesend i know that much, most kids these days are getting pregnant and claiming benefits. they're going against the grain and they probably know it...but if it works...[/p][/quote]Funny you mention foreign languages and being entrepreneurs because i witnessed this in gravesend only this saturday at the cyclopark carpark. 3 eastern europeans were being arrested on suspicion of theft. Also what a complete coincidence that the two men and a women and silver golf car matched the exact descriptions of previous activity there. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/111498 97.Bail_extended_for _Gravesend_Cyclopark ___8_000_bike_theft_ suspect/ Yep all hardworking job seekers. Ask any local beat officer who is doing the current spate of burglaries and you will find its another non local language speaking individuals, possibly on day trips to burgle. Of course if anyone dares mention the facts they are labelled racist so bring it on. The facts speaks louder than any name calling. toomush2drink
  • Score: 18

9:53am Thu 26 Jun 14

the wall says...

toomush2drink wrote:
truman123 wrote:
yeah, hate on the entrepreneurs, they see a gap and opportunity in the market, take a risk, and jump on it.creating their own jobs and potentially jobs for whoever works within their company.good for them.
looks like they actually speak foreign languages to fluency-can you?
If you did some research you'd see they actually leave their families and friends for two years to do the missionary service as young boys-could you?
Not many people are like them.If it works out i think they'll be laughing at all you.could potentially be a very lucrative idea.
not many entrpreneurs such as this in gravesend i know that much, most kids these days are getting pregnant and claiming benefits. they're going against the grain and they probably know it...but if it works...
Funny you mention foreign languages and being entrepreneurs because i witnessed this in gravesend only this saturday at the cyclopark carpark. 3 eastern europeans were being arrested on suspicion of theft.

Also what a complete coincidence that the two men and a women and silver golf car matched the exact descriptions of previous activity there.

http://www.newsshopp

er.co.uk/news/111498

97.Bail_extended_for

_Gravesend_Cyclopark

___8_000_bike_theft_

suspect/

Yep all hardworking job seekers. Ask any local beat officer who is doing the current spate of burglaries and you will find its another non local language speaking individuals, possibly on day trips to burgle.

Of course if anyone dares mention the facts they are labelled racist so bring it on.

The facts speaks louder than any name calling.
Not all Eastern Europeans are criminals. Got any other stereotypes you want to publish?
[quote][p][bold]toomush2drink[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]truman123[/bold] wrote: yeah, hate on the entrepreneurs, they see a gap and opportunity in the market, take a risk, and jump on it.creating their own jobs and potentially jobs for whoever works within their company.good for them. looks like they actually speak foreign languages to fluency-can you? If you did some research you'd see they actually leave their families and friends for two years to do the missionary service as young boys-could you? Not many people are like them.If it works out i think they'll be laughing at all you.could potentially be a very lucrative idea. not many entrpreneurs such as this in gravesend i know that much, most kids these days are getting pregnant and claiming benefits. they're going against the grain and they probably know it...but if it works...[/p][/quote]Funny you mention foreign languages and being entrepreneurs because i witnessed this in gravesend only this saturday at the cyclopark carpark. 3 eastern europeans were being arrested on suspicion of theft. Also what a complete coincidence that the two men and a women and silver golf car matched the exact descriptions of previous activity there. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/111498 97.Bail_extended_for _Gravesend_Cyclopark ___8_000_bike_theft_ suspect/ Yep all hardworking job seekers. Ask any local beat officer who is doing the current spate of burglaries and you will find its another non local language speaking individuals, possibly on day trips to burgle. Of course if anyone dares mention the facts they are labelled racist so bring it on. The facts speaks louder than any name calling.[/p][/quote]Not all Eastern Europeans are criminals. Got any other stereotypes you want to publish? the wall
  • Score: -18

10:52am Thu 26 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Mormons !! If ever I have heard a load of bollix its this Mormon nonsense. Some moron says he finds some golden tablets in the woods, stuffs em in a bag, no one else is allowed to see them and then poooooof they disappear. Marvelous !! Its a F'in miracle.

What the F is it with the magic underwear ?? Magic drawers, have you got yours on today madam ?

As for the polygamy bit. No thank you. One woman with my Amex card is enough fer me ta very mucho.
Mormons !! If ever I have heard a load of bollix its this Mormon nonsense. Some moron says he finds some golden tablets in the woods, stuffs em in a bag, no one else is allowed to see them and then poooooof they disappear. Marvelous !! Its a F'in miracle. What the F is it with the magic underwear ?? Magic drawers, have you got yours on today madam ? As for the polygamy bit. No thank you. One woman with my Amex card is enough fer me ta very mucho. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 16

12:47pm Thu 26 Jun 14

concerned.erith says...

Gravesend Mormons Open Recruitmetn Agency To All would have been a better idea - this is clearly a case of descrimination against the native UK residents and should not be allowed.
Gravesend Mormons Open Recruitmetn Agency To All would have been a better idea - this is clearly a case of descrimination against the native UK residents and should not be allowed. concerned.erith
  • Score: 21

1:22pm Thu 26 Jun 14

kentlad says...

No different to any other recruitment firm they are all out for themselves to make money off people getting a job. Well good luck i actually have three friends who own their own recruitment firm and they are all feeling the strain too. If it works out good luck to them however, i agree with some of the comments above if anyone were to open a recruitment agency for white UK residents only they would be heavily penalised.
I have a few people working for me from overseas and of course they are smashing people otherwise i wouldn’t have them on my payroll however, they don't work any harder than the rest of my team as they also have family’s and mortgages to pay therefore they work hard because they also want a life. How these idiots say that Eastern European people work harder and have better morals than us is total balls anyone who wants to work and have a decent life style will work hard to achieve that.
No different to any other recruitment firm they are all out for themselves to make money off people getting a job. Well good luck i actually have three friends who own their own recruitment firm and they are all feeling the strain too. If it works out good luck to them however, i agree with some of the comments above if anyone were to open a recruitment agency for white UK residents only they would be heavily penalised. I have a few people working for me from overseas and of course they are smashing people otherwise i wouldn’t have them on my payroll however, they don't work any harder than the rest of my team as they also have family’s and mortgages to pay therefore they work hard because they also want a life. How these idiots say that Eastern European people work harder and have better morals than us is total balls anyone who wants to work and have a decent life style will work hard to achieve that. kentlad
  • Score: 18

3:06pm Thu 26 Jun 14

_vikkistarr says...

You're all idiots who sit at home in front of This Morning making up facts and talking out of your backsides.
You're all idiots who sit at home in front of This Morning making up facts and talking out of your backsides. _vikkistarr
  • Score: -11

3:35pm Thu 26 Jun 14

concerned.erith says...

_vikkistarr wrote:
You're all idiots who sit at home in front of This Morning making up facts and talking out of your backsides.
Vile little toll - when are you on Jeremy Kyle next???
[quote][p][bold]_vikkistarr[/bold] wrote: You're all idiots who sit at home in front of This Morning making up facts and talking out of your backsides.[/p][/quote]Vile little toll - when are you on Jeremy Kyle next??? concerned.erith
  • Score: 7

4:33pm Thu 26 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

kentlad wrote:
No different to any other recruitment firm they are all out for themselves to make money off people getting a job. Well good luck i actually have three friends who own their own recruitment firm and they are all feeling the strain too. If it works out good luck to them however, i agree with some of the comments above if anyone were to open a recruitment agency for white UK residents only they would be heavily penalised.
I have a few people working for me from overseas and of course they are smashing people otherwise i wouldn’t have them on my payroll however, they don't work any harder than the rest of my team as they also have family’s and mortgages to pay therefore they work hard because they also want a life. How these idiots say that Eastern European people work harder and have better morals than us is total balls anyone who wants to work and have a decent life style will work hard to achieve that.
https://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=kw32fias
USs


Dreamer ya nothing but a dreamer. A stupid little dreamer.


( Ginger )
[quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: No different to any other recruitment firm they are all out for themselves to make money off people getting a job. Well good luck i actually have three friends who own their own recruitment firm and they are all feeling the strain too. If it works out good luck to them however, i agree with some of the comments above if anyone were to open a recruitment agency for white UK residents only they would be heavily penalised. I have a few people working for me from overseas and of course they are smashing people otherwise i wouldn’t have them on my payroll however, they don't work any harder than the rest of my team as they also have family’s and mortgages to pay therefore they work hard because they also want a life. How these idiots say that Eastern European people work harder and have better morals than us is total balls anyone who wants to work and have a decent life style will work hard to achieve that.[/p][/quote]https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=kw32fias USs Dreamer ya nothing but a dreamer. A stupid little dreamer. ( Ginger ) Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -1

5:21pm Thu 26 Jun 14

toomush2drink says...

the wall wrote:
toomush2drink wrote:
truman123 wrote:
yeah, hate on the entrepreneurs, they see a gap and opportunity in the market, take a risk, and jump on it.creating their own jobs and potentially jobs for whoever works within their company.good for them.
looks like they actually speak foreign languages to fluency-can you?
If you did some research you'd see they actually leave their families and friends for two years to do the missionary service as young boys-could you?
Not many people are like them.If it works out i think they'll be laughing at all you.could potentially be a very lucrative idea.
not many entrpreneurs such as this in gravesend i know that much, most kids these days are getting pregnant and claiming benefits. they're going against the grain and they probably know it...but if it works...
Funny you mention foreign languages and being entrepreneurs because i witnessed this in gravesend only this saturday at the cyclopark carpark. 3 eastern europeans were being arrested on suspicion of theft.

Also what a complete coincidence that the two men and a women and silver golf car matched the exact descriptions of previous activity there.

http://www.newsshopp


er.co.uk/news/111498


97.Bail_extended_for


_Gravesend_Cyclopark


___8_000_bike_theft_


suspect/

Yep all hardworking job seekers. Ask any local beat officer who is doing the current spate of burglaries and you will find its another non local language speaking individuals, possibly on day trips to burgle.

Of course if anyone dares mention the facts they are labelled racist so bring it on.

The facts speaks louder than any name calling.
Not all Eastern Europeans are criminals. Got any other stereotypes you want to publish?
Where did i say "all eastern europeans are criminals" ? You said that to make your post see more important than the facts i spoke of.

A friend of mine has been burgled twice recently by romanians.The police know that as they left dna at the scene both times and are already on their database for loads of previous burglaries.
Catching them on the other hand has been difficult though especially when they are linked to so many around the se areas.
[quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]toomush2drink[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]truman123[/bold] wrote: yeah, hate on the entrepreneurs, they see a gap and opportunity in the market, take a risk, and jump on it.creating their own jobs and potentially jobs for whoever works within their company.good for them. looks like they actually speak foreign languages to fluency-can you? If you did some research you'd see they actually leave their families and friends for two years to do the missionary service as young boys-could you? Not many people are like them.If it works out i think they'll be laughing at all you.could potentially be a very lucrative idea. not many entrpreneurs such as this in gravesend i know that much, most kids these days are getting pregnant and claiming benefits. they're going against the grain and they probably know it...but if it works...[/p][/quote]Funny you mention foreign languages and being entrepreneurs because i witnessed this in gravesend only this saturday at the cyclopark carpark. 3 eastern europeans were being arrested on suspicion of theft. Also what a complete coincidence that the two men and a women and silver golf car matched the exact descriptions of previous activity there. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/111498 97.Bail_extended_for _Gravesend_Cyclopark ___8_000_bike_theft_ suspect/ Yep all hardworking job seekers. Ask any local beat officer who is doing the current spate of burglaries and you will find its another non local language speaking individuals, possibly on day trips to burgle. Of course if anyone dares mention the facts they are labelled racist so bring it on. The facts speaks louder than any name calling.[/p][/quote]Not all Eastern Europeans are criminals. Got any other stereotypes you want to publish?[/p][/quote]Where did i say "all eastern europeans are criminals" ? You said that to make your post see more important than the facts i spoke of. A friend of mine has been burgled twice recently by romanians.The police know that as they left dna at the scene both times and are already on their database for loads of previous burglaries. Catching them on the other hand has been difficult though especially when they are linked to so many around the se areas. toomush2drink
  • Score: 9

9:39am Fri 27 Jun 14

kentlad says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
kentlad wrote:
No different to any other recruitment firm they are all out for themselves to make money off people getting a job. Well good luck i actually have three friends who own their own recruitment firm and they are all feeling the strain too. If it works out good luck to them however, i agree with some of the comments above if anyone were to open a recruitment agency for white UK residents only they would be heavily penalised.
I have a few people working for me from overseas and of course they are smashing people otherwise i wouldn’t have them on my payroll however, they don't work any harder than the rest of my team as they also have family’s and mortgages to pay therefore they work hard because they also want a life. How these idiots say that Eastern European people work harder and have better morals than us is total balls anyone who wants to work and have a decent life style will work hard to achieve that.
https://www.youtube.

com/watch?v=kw32fias

USs


Dreamer ya nothing but a dreamer. A stupid little dreamer.


( Ginger )
Dreamer??? not me Gypo i've lived the dream and still living it thanks :)

Dont be jealous you can always be a dreamer.... dream of living the life i do. Jog on fella!!!!
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: No different to any other recruitment firm they are all out for themselves to make money off people getting a job. Well good luck i actually have three friends who own their own recruitment firm and they are all feeling the strain too. If it works out good luck to them however, i agree with some of the comments above if anyone were to open a recruitment agency for white UK residents only they would be heavily penalised. I have a few people working for me from overseas and of course they are smashing people otherwise i wouldn’t have them on my payroll however, they don't work any harder than the rest of my team as they also have family’s and mortgages to pay therefore they work hard because they also want a life. How these idiots say that Eastern European people work harder and have better morals than us is total balls anyone who wants to work and have a decent life style will work hard to achieve that.[/p][/quote]https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=kw32fias USs Dreamer ya nothing but a dreamer. A stupid little dreamer. ( Ginger )[/p][/quote]Dreamer??? not me Gypo i've lived the dream and still living it thanks :) Dont be jealous you can always be a dreamer.... dream of living the life i do. Jog on fella!!!! kentlad
  • Score: 7

10:33am Fri 27 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

kentlad wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
kentlad wrote:
No different to any other recruitment firm they are all out for themselves to make money off people getting a job. Well good luck i actually have three friends who own their own recruitment firm and they are all feeling the strain too. If it works out good luck to them however, i agree with some of the comments above if anyone were to open a recruitment agency for white UK residents only they would be heavily penalised.
I have a few people working for me from overseas and of course they are smashing people otherwise i wouldn’t have them on my payroll however, they don't work any harder than the rest of my team as they also have family’s and mortgages to pay therefore they work hard because they also want a life. How these idiots say that Eastern European people work harder and have better morals than us is total balls anyone who wants to work and have a decent life style will work hard to achieve that.
https://www.youtube.


com/watch?v=kw32fias


USs


Dreamer ya nothing but a dreamer. A stupid little dreamer.


( Ginger )
Dreamer??? not me Gypo i've lived the dream and still living it thanks :)

Dont be jealous you can always be a dreamer.... dream of living the life i do. Jog on fella!!!!
You will always be a Ginge though. Have you thought about becoming a Mormon as you believe in your own BS already boi.


THaNK yoU
[quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: No different to any other recruitment firm they are all out for themselves to make money off people getting a job. Well good luck i actually have three friends who own their own recruitment firm and they are all feeling the strain too. If it works out good luck to them however, i agree with some of the comments above if anyone were to open a recruitment agency for white UK residents only they would be heavily penalised. I have a few people working for me from overseas and of course they are smashing people otherwise i wouldn’t have them on my payroll however, they don't work any harder than the rest of my team as they also have family’s and mortgages to pay therefore they work hard because they also want a life. How these idiots say that Eastern European people work harder and have better morals than us is total balls anyone who wants to work and have a decent life style will work hard to achieve that.[/p][/quote]https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=kw32fias USs Dreamer ya nothing but a dreamer. A stupid little dreamer. ( Ginger )[/p][/quote]Dreamer??? not me Gypo i've lived the dream and still living it thanks :) Dont be jealous you can always be a dreamer.... dream of living the life i do. Jog on fella!!!![/p][/quote]You will always be a Ginge though. Have you thought about becoming a Mormon as you believe in your own BS already boi. THaNK yoU Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -4

2:54pm Fri 27 Jun 14

mouthalmighty says...

New Scoffer wrote:
the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote: Here's a grand idea. Lets employ all EU/British and non British in this country the jobs, then the indigenous population can sit back and claim benefits on their behalf.............. ..for a change! Because thanks to people like these two above, that is what is going to happen to the likes of the indigenous population in a matter of years to come, because we will all be ousted out of work to make way for low payed imports, just like we are being ousted off the g.p. lists to make way for them all at the moment. Is this a form of ethnic cleansing going on in this country and Who's country is it anyway? Think.........but not too hard now.
What are you scared of? You sound very scared, like you have no identity. You know it all in your mind. indigenous population? The UK is a mongrel nation. It's never had a indigenous population. Know your history of your country. we will all be ousted out of work - You maybe, anyone can stack a shelf with beans. But not me. I've worked with quite a few non Brits / EU people and they're often cheery folk that raise morale. Everyone tends to like 'em and others treat them respectfully like anyone else. Both people see past the colour of skin or where people are from as were all intelligent.
...shaddup 'wall' you got monstered for defending the 'erastus piggott' epic fail blog - then when 'ron' checked the archives - you had never ever posted on the failed bloggers wipe!! as for 'indigenous' numb nuts - you've been told numerous times - after world war two sonny - don't go back thousands of years - just go back to 1945 boi - call that 'indigenous' and when you ripped a new one for trying to hoodwink the contributors about what you think is 'indigenous' you went all shtumm - you knew you never had an answer!! ...people are ignoring your garbage and voting in their people who will represent their views!! ...ya don't like it ? too bad boi - sling ya hook out of the country if ya can't accept it... now run along will yas - ya can ban 'ban' me if ya like - cos i dinny really care one way or the other!! rof...rof...rofl!! :)
Do I detect an north of the border accent here?
[quote][p][bold]New Scoffer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: Here's a grand idea. Lets employ all EU/British and non British in this country the jobs, then the indigenous population can sit back and claim benefits on their behalf.............. ..for a change! Because thanks to people like these two above, that is what is going to happen to the likes of the indigenous population in a matter of years to come, because we will all be ousted out of work to make way for low payed imports, just like we are being ousted off the g.p. lists to make way for them all at the moment. Is this a form of ethnic cleansing going on in this country and Who's country is it anyway? Think.........but not too hard now.[/p][/quote]What are you scared of? You sound very scared, like you have no identity. You know it all in your mind. indigenous population? The UK is a mongrel nation. It's never had a indigenous population. Know your history of your country. we will all be ousted out of work - You maybe, anyone can stack a shelf with beans. But not me. I've worked with quite a few non Brits / EU people and they're often cheery folk that raise morale. Everyone tends to like 'em and others treat them respectfully like anyone else. Both people see past the colour of skin or where people are from as were all intelligent.[/p][/quote]...shaddup 'wall' you got monstered for defending the 'erastus piggott' epic fail blog - then when 'ron' checked the archives - you had never ever posted on the failed bloggers wipe!! as for 'indigenous' numb nuts - you've been told numerous times - after world war two sonny - don't go back thousands of years - just go back to 1945 boi - call that 'indigenous' and when you ripped a new one for trying to hoodwink the contributors about what you think is 'indigenous' you went all shtumm - you knew you never had an answer!! ...people are ignoring your garbage and voting in their people who will represent their views!! ...ya don't like it ? too bad boi - sling ya hook out of the country if ya can't accept it... now run along will yas - ya can ban 'ban' me if ya like - cos i dinny really care one way or the other!! rof...rof...rofl!! :)[/p][/quote]Do I detect an north of the border accent here? mouthalmighty
  • Score: -1

9:58am Sat 28 Jun 14

goldenbroomboy says...

Oh Dear.

Romania is South Eastern Europe not Eastern Europe, they are a Latin people who don't like being called Slavs any more than I like being called a Londoner.
Oh Dear. Romania is South Eastern Europe not Eastern Europe, they are a Latin people who don't like being called Slavs any more than I like being called a Londoner. goldenbroomboy
  • Score: -1

10:01am Sat 28 Jun 14

truman123 says...

goldenbroomboy wrote:
Oh Dear.

Romania is South Eastern Europe not Eastern Europe, they are a Latin people who don't like being called Slavs any more than I like being called a Londoner.
They lived there longer than you. South eastern Europe is still at the south of eastern Europe. Get off your high horse
[quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: Oh Dear. Romania is South Eastern Europe not Eastern Europe, they are a Latin people who don't like being called Slavs any more than I like being called a Londoner.[/p][/quote]They lived there longer than you. South eastern Europe is still at the south of eastern Europe. Get off your high horse truman123
  • Score: 1

10:27am Sat 28 Jun 14

papaleigh says...

i dont like 5m people coming here in the last 10yr or what ever it is as reported tony blair has 10 houses if we alspired to have a property port folio like he has then there will be no open spaces left

im voting right ukip or any one else an 2 bad if the muppets on here dont like it

cameron said he was going to brussels to get the uk a deal but came back empty handed heh heh so much for dave having any infuence in europe so lets get the heck out of europe get our borders back and our laws to protect our country and voting for tory means much of the same trash as we have at the mo
i dont like 5m people coming here in the last 10yr or what ever it is as reported tony blair has 10 houses if we alspired to have a property port folio like he has then there will be no open spaces left im voting right ukip or any one else an 2 bad if the muppets on here dont like it cameron said he was going to brussels to get the uk a deal but came back empty handed heh heh so much for dave having any infuence in europe so lets get the heck out of europe get our borders back and our laws to protect our country and voting for tory means much of the same trash as we have at the mo papaleigh
  • Score: 5

11:06am Sat 28 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Meanwhile in other news the BNP is dead and buried. Please don't laugh at the demise of this shower of chit. ( well not much anyway )

Looooooooooooooooser
s.
Meanwhile in other news the BNP is dead and buried. Please don't laugh at the demise of this shower of chit. ( well not much anyway ) Looooooooooooooooser s. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -8

7:29pm Sun 29 Jun 14

kevint1972 says...

Everywhere else in the world, if you move to a country to work and you can't get a job, you have to leave. And rightly so. Why should the Canadian or Thai or Brazilian taxpayer look after your sorry backside? Our politicians have ingeniously opened our borders to over 2 dozen countries, half of which are borderline third world. There is no value to us in having the ability to go and work in Bulgaria, for wages that would barely cover the plane tickets. However there is huge incentive for them to come and work behind a bar in Britain for more money than they'd make in a graduate job back home.

This is nothing more than turning our labour market into a charity, which is why you see the left queuing up to support it and call anyone who disagrees a racist. The left stopped caring about our own working class decades ago and are now just a sad collection of middle class pity mongers on the lookout for minorities they can feel sorry for and imaginary "bigots" they can let our their frustrations on.
Everywhere else in the world, if you move to a country to work and you can't get a job, you have to leave. And rightly so. Why should the Canadian or Thai or Brazilian taxpayer look after your sorry backside? Our politicians have ingeniously opened our borders to over 2 dozen countries, half of which are borderline third world. There is no value to us in having the ability to go and work in Bulgaria, for wages that would barely cover the plane tickets. However there is huge incentive for them to come and work behind a bar in Britain for more money than they'd make in a graduate job back home. This is nothing more than turning our labour market into a charity, which is why you see the left queuing up to support it and call anyone who disagrees a racist. The left stopped caring about our own working class decades ago and are now just a sad collection of middle class pity mongers on the lookout for minorities they can feel sorry for and imaginary "bigots" they can let our their frustrations on. kevint1972
  • Score: -1

9:03am Mon 30 Jun 14

goldenbroomboy says...

truman123 wrote:
goldenbroomboy wrote: Oh Dear. Romania is South Eastern Europe not Eastern Europe, they are a Latin people who don't like being called Slavs any more than I like being called a Londoner.
They lived there longer than you. South eastern Europe is still at the south of eastern Europe. Get off your high horse
By that anaology there is little difference between Greece & Turkey!

I think you will find that I have lived in Romania longer than most posting here. Sa ai o zi buna.
[quote][p][bold]truman123[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: Oh Dear. Romania is South Eastern Europe not Eastern Europe, they are a Latin people who don't like being called Slavs any more than I like being called a Londoner.[/p][/quote]They lived there longer than you. South eastern Europe is still at the south of eastern Europe. Get off your high horse[/p][/quote]By that anaology there is little difference between Greece & Turkey! I think you will find that I have lived in Romania longer than most posting here. Sa ai o zi buna. goldenbroomboy
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree