EastEnders actor Danny Dyer cancelled an appearance at Bluewater yesterday.
The 36-year-old cockney hard man found himself on the front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror amid allegations he cheated on the mother of his three children with a 21-year-old he met in a nightclub.
He was due to sign copies of the book The Films of Danny Dyer at Waterstones.
Last night, he tweeted: “Sorry 2 those who came 2 blue water today. I feel terrible. My family want 2 thank the Sunday Mirror 4 making this the best day ever #lies.”
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- Interview: Zom-B author Darren Shan talks to Vibe ahead of Bromley signing
- Strictly Come Dancing's Len Goodman to sign new book at Bluewater
- Bromley-born author Victoria Hislop: 'I'm sceptical about women writers getting fewer prizes'
- Bromley-born writer Victoria Hislop does book signing at intu Bromley