EastEnders actor Danny Dyer cancelled an appearance at Bluewater yesterday.
The 36-year-old cockney hard man found himself on the front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror amid allegations he cheated on the mother of his three children with a 21-year-old he met in a nightclub.
He was due to sign copies of the book The Films of Danny Dyer at Waterstones.
Last night, he tweeted: “Sorry 2 those who came 2 blue water today. I feel terrible. My family want 2 thank the Sunday Mirror 4 making this the best day ever #lies.”
- Bexleyheath big cat keeper writes about the time he took a tiger to Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Gruesome south London murders from Tudor times chronicled in new book
- Political heavyweights and best sellers line up for Dulwich Literary Festival
- Author's sexy crime thriller nominated for award
- Interview: Bake Off winner Nadiya prepares for Bluewater signing