Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
EastEnders' Danny Dyer cancels Bluewater book signing
Updated 11:02am Monday 23rd June 2014 in News
EastEnders actor Danny Dyer cancelled an appearance at Bluewater yesterday.
The 36-year-old cockney hard man found himself on the front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror amid allegations he cheated on the mother of his three children with a 21-year-old he met in a nightclub.
He was due to sign copies of the book The Films of Danny Dyer at Waterstones.
Last night, he tweeted: “Sorry 2 those who came 2 blue water today. I feel terrible. My family want 2 thank the Sunday Mirror 4 making this the best day ever #lies.”
- An evening of taxidermy in Forest Hill to launch best-selling author Kate Mosse's new novel
- Skulduggery Pleasant author Derek Landy heading for Bluewater
- QUIZ: Does a certain someone want to be more than just friends?
- POLL: Can guys and girls ever be just friends? New novel set in south east London explores topic
- The Miniaturist author reveals her love for Forest Hill and tips for budding writers
Comments are closed on this article.