EastEnders actor Danny Dyer cancelled an appearance at Bluewater yesterday.
The 36-year-old cockney hard man found himself on the front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror amid allegations he cheated on the mother of his three children with a 21-year-old he met in a nightclub.
He was due to sign copies of the book The Films of Danny Dyer at Waterstones.
Last night, he tweeted: “Sorry 2 those who came 2 blue water today. I feel terrible. My family want 2 thank the Sunday Mirror 4 making this the best day ever #lies.”
- 10 must-read books for children (...of any age)
- 11 things to look forward to at Greenwich Book Festival 2016
- Geordie Shore star Holly Hagan to share slimming tips in Bexleyheath
- Greenwich Book Festival returns for second year in May
- 4* of the best comic book stores in south east London and north Kent