EastEnders actor Danny Dyer cancelled an appearance at Bluewater yesterday.
The 36-year-old cockney hard man found himself on the front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror amid allegations he cheated on the mother of his three children with a 21-year-old he met in a nightclub.
He was due to sign copies of the book The Films of Danny Dyer at Waterstones.
Last night, he tweeted: “Sorry 2 those who came 2 blue water today. I feel terrible. My family want 2 thank the Sunday Mirror 4 making this the best day ever #lies.”
- PICTURED: Youtube star Zoella meets fans at Bluewater signing
- Stat Chat: Top 10 items on Christmas gift wish-lists
- Bickley author breaks Hollywood
- Ali Smith bags £10,000 Goldsmiths Prize for How to be Both
- Review: Hearth Festival at Gladstone's Library