EastEnders actor Danny Dyer cancelled an appearance at Bluewater yesterday.
The 36-year-old cockney hard man found himself on the front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror amid allegations he cheated on the mother of his three children with a 21-year-old he met in a nightclub.
He was due to sign copies of the book The Films of Danny Dyer at Waterstones.
Last night, he tweeted: “Sorry 2 those who came 2 blue water today. I feel terrible. My family want 2 thank the Sunday Mirror 4 making this the best day ever #lies.”
- Former Home Secretary and publisher’s top new talent head for Dulwich book shop in September
- Bromley FC fan’s book celebrates team’s best-ever season and its ‘army of insane fans’
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- PICTURES: Meopham face painting genius releases her own ‘how to’ book
- Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison to meet fans at Bluewater book signing