EastEnders actor Danny Dyer cancelled an appearance at Bluewater yesterday.
The 36-year-old cockney hard man found himself on the front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror amid allegations he cheated on the mother of his three children with a 21-year-old he met in a nightclub.
He was due to sign copies of the book The Films of Danny Dyer at Waterstones.
Last night, he tweeted: “Sorry 2 those who came 2 blue water today. I feel terrible. My family want 2 thank the Sunday Mirror 4 making this the best day ever #lies.”
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- EastEnders and singing star David Essex to meet fans at Bluewater
- Goldsmiths graduate Evie Wyld appears at Dulwich Books for European Book Award
- REVEALED: Top 50 children's books and top 20 best-loved children's characters
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks