Six fire engines and 30 firefighters were called to a fire in a Dowham semi-detached house in the early hours of Saturday morning (June 21).
The whole of the first floor of the house, in Geraint Road, as well as its roof and garage were gutted by the blaze.
Four adults and a child left the property before the brigade arrived and an elderly man was treated on the scene London Ambulance Service for shock.
The brigade was called at 1.06am and the fire was under control by 2.58am.
Fire crews from Lee Green, Eltham, Bromley, Lewisham and Lambeth fire stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- Ikea to submit plans for new store in Charlton
- VIDEO: 'Death trap' in Sidcup as Thames Water pipe bursts
- Pedestrian dies after car crash in Swanley
- Emaciated puppy found dumped by road in Eltham