Six fire engines and 30 firefighters were called to a fire in a Dowham semi-detached house in the early hours of Saturday morning (June 21).
The whole of the first floor of the house, in Geraint Road, as well as its roof and garage were gutted by the blaze.
Four adults and a child left the property before the brigade arrived and an elderly man was treated on the scene London Ambulance Service for shock.
The brigade was called at 1.06am and the fire was under control by 2.58am.
Fire crews from Lee Green, Eltham, Bromley, Lewisham and Lambeth fire stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- Police officer killed in Westminster terror attack died despite wearing body armour
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train
- Dartford Crossing accounts show one in 10 not paying charge