Six fire engines and 30 firefighters were called to a fire in a Dowham semi-detached house in the early hours of Saturday morning (June 21).
The whole of the first floor of the house, in Geraint Road, as well as its roof and garage were gutted by the blaze.
Four adults and a child left the property before the brigade arrived and an elderly man was treated on the scene London Ambulance Service for shock.
The brigade was called at 1.06am and the fire was under control by 2.58am.
Fire crews from Lee Green, Eltham, Bromley, Lewisham and Lambeth fire stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Bromley fight sees police seize rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- Southeastern declare that rail 'performance was good last week'
- Forest Hill Lib Dem standing for Lewisham West and Penge at election
- Mysterious creature checks in to Travelodge
- Punters unite to 'save' Lewisham pub and live music venue