Six fire engines and 30 firefighters were called to a fire in a Dowham semi-detached house in the early hours of Saturday morning (June 21).
The whole of the first floor of the house, in Geraint Road, as well as its roof and garage were gutted by the blaze.
Four adults and a child left the property before the brigade arrived and an elderly man was treated on the scene London Ambulance Service for shock.
The brigade was called at 1.06am and the fire was under control by 2.58am.
Fire crews from Lee Green, Eltham, Bromley, Lewisham and Lambeth fire stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine