Six fire engines and 30 firefighters were called to a fire in a Dowham semi-detached house in the early hours of Saturday morning (June 21).
The whole of the first floor of the house, in Geraint Road, as well as its roof and garage were gutted by the blaze.
Four adults and a child left the property before the brigade arrived and an elderly man was treated on the scene London Ambulance Service for shock.
The brigade was called at 1.06am and the fire was under control by 2.58am.
Fire crews from Lee Green, Eltham, Bromley, Lewisham and Lambeth fire stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Teenage boy fighting for his life after he was stabbed 'in front of his friends' in Thamesmead
- 20 firefighters called to a house fire in Grove Park
- A driver escaped with 'minor injuries' after her car was flipped onto its roof
- Mysterious bag of darts trophies dumped on Belvedere woman’s drive
- A stunning light installation is planned for Deptford bridge