Six fire engines and 30 firefighters were called to a fire in a Dowham semi-detached house in the early hours of Saturday morning (June 21).
The whole of the first floor of the house, in Geraint Road, as well as its roof and garage were gutted by the blaze.
Four adults and a child left the property before the brigade arrived and an elderly man was treated on the scene London Ambulance Service for shock.
The brigade was called at 1.06am and the fire was under control by 2.58am.
Fire crews from Lee Green, Eltham, Bromley, Lewisham and Lambeth fire stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week