What would you love to see made of chocolate - shoes, a car, the World Cup (because it’s as close as any Englishman is likely to get)?
Following the success of the Cadbury Joy Boutique, which was opened in for two days last month by Myleene Klass, News Shopper is giving away a bumper hamper of chocolate goodies to a lucky winner.
With nearly half of the country (43%) claiming they’d choose shopping for fancy footwear and clothes over playing sports or relaxing with a book, Cadbury created a one off pop up Joy Boutique bringing Brits their biggest joy in solid Cadbury chocolate.
The hamper we are giving away includes a whole load of choccies, including Dairy Milk, Crunchies, Twirls, Boosts and Caramels to name just a few.
All you have to do is take a picture of what you would love to see made out of chocolate and submit it via the competition section on the Vibe Facebook page – facebook.com/nsvibe
Our competition is inspired by Cadbury’s latest on-pack promotion, where 30 lucky people have the chance to win their ultimate joy crafted in real Cadbury chocolate. The firm is also giving people the chance to make their dreams come true with a prize of up to £5,000.
The competition closes July 1.
- Tell us your favourite place to get a hot chocolate in south-east London and north Kent
- 39 of the best curry houses in SE London and north Kent - as recommended by you
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Tell us your favourite place to get a curry in south-east London and north Kent