Today’s Pet of the Day comes with not just a photo but also a video ... of a singing dog!
Tillie was nominated by Lyndsay Allen-Trott from Bexley.
The five-year-old Parson Jack Russell terrier likes swimming, playing ball in the garden, long walks in the park and cuddling up with “snuggle blanket and mum!”
Her dislikes include being stuck indoors in the rain and “losing her favourite yellow ball in the river at the park and having to chase after it.”
Does your pet have a talent? She sings!
What makes your pet so special? Tillie is very special because she listens to all our commands and is so obedient. She always waits patiently for her dinner and will give kisses on demand! She also sings for her dinner!
- Cute and playful Molly is Pet of the Day
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature