Take a look at how an unloved job centre in Deptford High Street has been given a new lease of life as a bar.
Two weeks ago, we reported on the opening of The Job Centre, pub company Antic's newest bar.
Now you can see what it looks like in these pics.
And once you've looked, why not take a look at our story on 5 other south east London places amazingly reborn?
- Continental market to return to Bromley
- Stat Chat: What are our favourite meals and how many of us can actually cook them?
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- New celeb-endorsed festival coming to Penge
- Recipe: Streamline chicken & apricot tagine