Take a look at how an unloved job centre in Deptford High Street has been given a new lease of life as a bar.
Two weeks ago, we reported on the opening of The Job Centre, pub company Antic's newest bar.
Now you can see what it looks like in these pics.
And once you've looked, why not take a look at our story on 5 other south east London places amazingly reborn?
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Tell us your favourite place to get a curry in south-east London and north Kent
- This Bromley schoolboy's fiery chicken recipe is now on the menu at a High Street restaurant
- Nando’s opening in Orpington town centre