Take a look at how an unloved job centre in Deptford High Street has been given a new lease of life as a bar.
Two weeks ago, we reported on the opening of The Job Centre, pub company Antic's newest bar.
Now you can see what it looks like in these pics.
And once you've looked, why not take a look at our story on 5 other south east London places amazingly reborn?
- Christmas taste test: which supermarket's Christmas Pudding is best?
- Mayor of Bromley celebrates West Wickham pub re-opening
- Christmas taste test: Which supermarket is best for festive fizz?
- RECIPE: Marks and Spencer’s Christmas pudding
- Recipe: Black cherry mulled red cabbage