Take a look at how an unloved job centre in Deptford High Street has been given a new lease of life as a bar.
Two weeks ago, we reported on the opening of The Job Centre, pub company Antic's newest bar.
Now you can see what it looks like in these pics.
And once you've looked, why not take a look at our story on 5 other south east London places amazingly reborn?
- 27 of the best breakfasts in south east London and north Kent - as recommended by you
- Bexley Beer Festival to celebrate 10th birthday in May
- Tell us your favourite places to get breakfast in south east London and north Kent
- Bromley Court Hotel heats up for Caribbean night
- Want to do well at work? Here's the food YOU should be eating based on your job