Take a look at how an unloved job centre in Deptford High Street has been given a new lease of life as a bar.
Two weeks ago, we reported on the opening of The Job Centre, pub company Antic's newest bar.
Now you can see what it looks like in these pics.
And once you've looked, why not take a look at our story on 5 other south east London places amazingly reborn?
- Recipe: Tenderstem galette with lardons, mushrooms and brie
- Hazelnut meringue and strawberry layer cake
- Carluccio's opens in Bromley
- Burger chain Five Guys plans Greenwich O2 branch
- REVIEW: Choco-heaven at Hotel Chocolat's Rabot 1745 Cafe, Borough Market