A restaurant bar, opening in Greenwich, has set up a ‘vineyard’ full of prizes.
All Bar One will open at The O2 on Wednesday, July 2, and in anticipation of the opening it has installed a pop-up vineyard outside.
It has peelable leaves that passersby can detach and uncover a different prize, from small plates to wines, cocktails, masterclasses and offers. Every leaf is a winner.
The bar, which will occupy three floors, is also giving away an adventure for two and five free rides on Up at The O2.
- Now you can get p****d up at the Brewery! Meantime launches The Tasting Rooms in Greenwich
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- POLL National Breakfast Week – what are you having?
- Steak house set to open in Bromley with 45 new jobs
- February’s seasonal cooking tips from chef to the stars Martin McNair