A restaurant bar, opening in Greenwich, has set up a ‘vineyard’ full of prizes.
All Bar One will open at The O2 on Wednesday, July 2, and in anticipation of the opening it has installed a pop-up vineyard outside.
It has peelable leaves that passersby can detach and uncover a different prize, from small plates to wines, cocktails, masterclasses and offers. Every leaf is a winner.
The bar, which will occupy three floors, is also giving away an adventure for two and five free rides on Up at The O2.
- Pick up a cattucino at Gravesend's first cat café
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak
- Dine like James Bond: restaurants where 007 ate revealed
- Orpington's Finest businesses revealed - as is cinema's potential opening date
- French restaurant Côte Brasserie coming to Chislehurst