A restaurant bar, opening in Greenwich, has set up a ‘vineyard’ full of prizes.
All Bar One will open at The O2 on Wednesday, July 2, and in anticipation of the opening it has installed a pop-up vineyard outside.
It has peelable leaves that passersby can detach and uncover a different prize, from small plates to wines, cocktails, masterclasses and offers. Every leaf is a winner.
The bar, which will occupy three floors, is also giving away an adventure for two and five free rides on Up at The O2.
- This old horsebox has been converted into a prosecco bar and it’s coming to Bromley
- 9 KFC outlets in south-east London now deliver straight to your door
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa
- Wetherspoons has put an end to the pain of queueing at the bar to order drinks
- Trying to convert seafood heathens with a meal at Loch Fyne in Bluewater - did it work?