A restaurant bar, opening in Greenwich, has set up a ‘vineyard’ full of prizes.
All Bar One will open at The O2 on Wednesday, July 2, and in anticipation of the opening it has installed a pop-up vineyard outside.
It has peelable leaves that passersby can detach and uncover a different prize, from small plates to wines, cocktails, masterclasses and offers. Every leaf is a winner.
The bar, which will occupy three floors, is also giving away an adventure for two and five free rides on Up at The O2.
- Recipe: Tenderstem galette with lardons, mushrooms and brie
- Hazelnut meringue and strawberry layer cake
- Carluccio's opens in Bromley
- Burger chain Five Guys plans Greenwich O2 branch
- REVIEW: Choco-heaven at Hotel Chocolat's Rabot 1745 Cafe, Borough Market