A restaurant bar, opening in Greenwich, has set up a ‘vineyard’ full of prizes.
All Bar One will open at The O2 on Wednesday, July 2, and in anticipation of the opening it has installed a pop-up vineyard outside.
It has peelable leaves that passersby can detach and uncover a different prize, from small plates to wines, cocktails, masterclasses and offers. Every leaf is a winner.
The bar, which will occupy three floors, is also giving away an adventure for two and five free rides on Up at The O2.
- Recipe: Sweet Eve strawberry, goats cheese and black pepper tart
- New Cross' The Royal Albert to serve up Kent ales at Octopump festival
- REVIEW: Belly dancing and Lebanese food at Comptoir Libanais, Bluewater
- REVIEW: Smiles all round at OnBlackheath music and food festival
- Thousands descend on Blackheath for inaugural music and food festival