A curry house – rated one of the best in the area by Trip Advisor users – is giving people the chance to learn to cook their favourite dishes.
Madhuwan Indian and Nepalese restaurant, in Bromley Hill, has also overhauled its wine list which it will launch on July 3.
The restaurant is offering cooking demonstration afternoons on Saturdays from noon to 4pm and various other dates throughout the year with its expert chefs.
The sessions, £39.95 a head for a minimum of 10, include drinks and popadoms on arrival, recipe notes, a chance to quiz the chef, a live demo, three course meal and private dining, side dishes, rice and naan for the table and coffee.
Madhuwan has also teamed up with Majestic for its drinks list, which it will launch on Thursday (July 3) from 7.30pm. The evening (£19.95) will include fizz and canapés, a live cooking demo, a prize draw and a three course meal with tasting and narration from a Majestic expert.
Call email@example.com or call 020 8466 7431.
- Festival of Food returns to Keston
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Crayford micropub The Penny Farthing wins Bexley CAMRA's Pub of the Year
- MAPPED: 5 of the best places to buy beer or wine in south east London
- Cheers! News Shopper’s 50th anniversary Shopper Gold beer goes on sale