A curry house – rated one of the best in the area by Trip Advisor users – is giving people the chance to learn to cook their favourite dishes.
Madhuwan Indian and Nepalese restaurant, in Bromley Hill, has also overhauled its wine list which it will launch on July 3.
The restaurant is offering cooking demonstration afternoons on Saturdays from noon to 4pm and various other dates throughout the year with its expert chefs.
The sessions, £39.95 a head for a minimum of 10, include drinks and popadoms on arrival, recipe notes, a chance to quiz the chef, a live demo, three course meal and private dining, side dishes, rice and naan for the table and coffee.
Madhuwan has also teamed up with Majestic for its drinks list, which it will launch on Thursday (July 3) from 7.30pm. The evening (£19.95) will include fizz and canapés, a live cooking demo, a prize draw and a three course meal with tasting and narration from a Majestic expert.
Call firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8466 7431.
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak
- Dine like James Bond: restaurants where 007 ate revealed
- Orpington's Finest businesses revealed - as is cinema's potential opening date
- French restaurant Côte Brasserie coming to Chislehurst
- PICTURED: Take a look at the Princess of Wales pub in Blackheath’s right royal refurb