A curry house – rated one of the best in the area by Trip Advisor users – is giving people the chance to learn to cook their favourite dishes.
Madhuwan Indian and Nepalese restaurant, in Bromley Hill, has also overhauled its wine list which it will launch on July 3.
The restaurant is offering cooking demonstration afternoons on Saturdays from noon to 4pm and various other dates throughout the year with its expert chefs.
The sessions, £39.95 a head for a minimum of 10, include drinks and popadoms on arrival, recipe notes, a chance to quiz the chef, a live demo, three course meal and private dining, side dishes, rice and naan for the table and coffee.
Madhuwan has also teamed up with Majestic for its drinks list, which it will launch on Thursday (July 3) from 7.30pm. The evening (£19.95) will include fizz and canapés, a live cooking demo, a prize draw and a three course meal with tasting and narration from a Majestic expert.
Call email@example.com or call 020 8466 7431.
- 27 of the best breakfasts in south east London and north Kent - as recommended by you
- Bexley Beer Festival to celebrate 10th birthday in May
- Tell us your favourite places to get breakfast in south east London and north Kent
- Bromley Court Hotel heats up for Caribbean night
- Want to do well at work? Here's the food YOU should be eating based on your job