A News Shopper team is at the Bromley Means Business event taking place today.
The expo, being held at Bromley Civic Centre, gives local business people the chance to network as well as attend workshops and seminars, meet experts and learn about new products and services.
The event is being run by Bromley Council and the Federation of Small Businesses.
Chandra Sharma, FSB branch chairman for south-east London, said: “It is so important that small businesses get all of the support they need, as well as meeting and interacting with fellow entrepreneurs.
“This event brings together the best that Bromley has to offer, so it is a ‘do not miss’ date in the diary “
- Disadvantaged people building a future for Lewisham
- Fashion retailer H&M named and shamed by government over minimum wages
- Chamber of Commerce launches 'pub club' business event in Woolwich
- Mayor of London launches low carbon future for historic Greenwich Power Station
- VIDEO First new council housing in Lewisham for 30 years ready for families