A News Shopper team is at the Bromley Means Business event taking place today.
The expo, being held at Bromley Civic Centre, gives local business people the chance to network as well as attend workshops and seminars, meet experts and learn about new products and services.
The event is being run by Bromley Council and the Federation of Small Businesses.
Chandra Sharma, FSB branch chairman for south-east London, said: “It is so important that small businesses get all of the support they need, as well as meeting and interacting with fellow entrepreneurs.
“This event brings together the best that Bromley has to offer, so it is a ‘do not miss’ date in the diary “
- Poundland set to open in Welling
- Chris Fox and Amax Estates are filmed once again for hit show Under the Hammer
- The South East is one of the top 5 happiest regions to set up your own business
- Nursery applauds commitment as seven members of Coolings staff celebrate 25 years in service
- Orpington Businesswoman brings new beauty concept