A News Shopper team is at the Bromley Means Business event taking place today.
The expo, being held at Bromley Civic Centre, gives local business people the chance to network as well as attend workshops and seminars, meet experts and learn about new products and services.
The event is being run by Bromley Council and the Federation of Small Businesses.
Chandra Sharma, FSB branch chairman for south-east London, said: “It is so important that small businesses get all of the support they need, as well as meeting and interacting with fellow entrepreneurs.
“This event brings together the best that Bromley has to offer, so it is a ‘do not miss’ date in the diary “
- 10 Black Friday facts and figures as UK shoppers get set for sales madness
- Bluewater and Intu Bromley gear up for Black Friday madness
- VIDEO: Innovative new way of buying a car comes to north Kent
- Orpington contest launched to find best businesses
- Stat Chat: Top 10 best and worst online shops revealed