A News Shopper team is at the Bromley Means Business event taking place today.
The expo, being held at Bromley Civic Centre, gives local business people the chance to network as well as attend workshops and seminars, meet experts and learn about new products and services.
The event is being run by Bromley Council and the Federation of Small Businesses.
Chandra Sharma, FSB branch chairman for south-east London, said: “It is so important that small businesses get all of the support they need, as well as meeting and interacting with fellow entrepreneurs.
“This event brings together the best that Bromley has to offer, so it is a ‘do not miss’ date in the diary “
- Gravesend Market Hall £1.8m revamp 'progressing well', says council
- TRADE EVENT: TV chef Glynn Christian to open new Orpington cake bakery
- 'Save our High Street': Eltham businesses 'struggling to cope' say Tory councillors
- Newsquest - publisher of this website - wins another digital advertising award
- Search for Bromley's best businesses gets under way