A News Shopper team is at the Bromley Means Business event taking place today.
The expo, being held at Bromley Civic Centre, gives local business people the chance to network as well as attend workshops and seminars, meet experts and learn about new products and services.
The event is being run by Bromley Council and the Federation of Small Businesses.
Chandra Sharma, FSB branch chairman for south-east London, said: “It is so important that small businesses get all of the support they need, as well as meeting and interacting with fellow entrepreneurs.
“This event brings together the best that Bromley has to offer, so it is a ‘do not miss’ date in the diary “
- Bromley residents revel in £5.5 million town revamp
- Sainsbury's is coming to Woolwich
- Minister for Pensions launches National Express ‘Open Apprentice’
- Deptford-based Lush Designs promotes British design in Asia
- Bromley students celebrate National Apprenticeship Week